Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Issue with web certificate?

Hey there. I was wondering if the fact that the certificate of this page haven't been updated(Idk the words to use)is related with me not being able to log in from my phone. It says that the clock seems to be in a future hour, and I changed it like 3 times even to 5 hours in the past but it didn't help. Rn I'm posting from my computer, from where appears the same prob but I can click on "visit the page anyways" option, wich doesn't appear from my phone.

Comments

• Work in progress. It's a frustrating situation, totally get that. Apologies for the issues it's causing, but we are working on fixing it.
  • RocsolidRocsolid Posts: 302
    Work in progress. It's a frustrating situation, totally get that. Apologies for the issues it's causing, but we are working on fixing it.

This has been an issue for months upon months....
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    edited April 2020
    They have been compromising our data since 3 months or so. I wonder why is it taking them so long to fix it. Atleast this I know is a snap of a finger! Please tell me you are not selling our data.
  • YoguiYogui Posts: 39
    Work in progress. It's a frustrating situation, totally get that. Apologies for the issues it's causing, but we are working on fixing it.

wow I wasn`t expecting a reply that fast. Thank you for taking a few seconds to reply me, I really appreciate it!! :D@Kabam Vydious