Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Typo Error

17111711 Posts: 317
edited April 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Typo error in arena.

0jlpnwst4sw5.jpeg

Comments

• NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    1711 wrote: »
    Typo error in arena.

0jlpnwst4sw5.jpeg

I don’t think it’s actually a typo. There’s also a Megatrons (megatron’s) team. This is just the counterpart.. Optimuss (Optimus’s) team. Kabam just didn’t put in the apostrophe. It’s been this way forever.
  • 17111711 Posts: 317
    Nightpath wrote: »
    Typo error in arena.

0jlpnwst4sw5.jpeg

I don’t think it’s actually a typo. There’s also a Megatrons (megatron’s) team. This is just the counterpart.. Optimuss (Optimus’s) team. Kabam just didn’t put in the apostrophe. It’s been this way forever.

Oh ok but it just sounds off.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Typo error in arena.

0jlpnwst4sw5.jpeg

Oh ok but it just sounds off.

That I completely agree with.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Yeah, it’s been that way forever. The names don’t show the apostrophe. However, it should have that extra ‘s’ as it would be Optimus’ team and not Optimus’s team.
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    Wow you create a thread for almost anything! Please don't do that. You can probably group the issues into one thread. I think I've seen 4 more threads from you in the past week.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Wow you create a thread for almost anything! Please don't do that. You can probably group the issues into one thread. I think I've seen 4 more threads from you in the past week.

Eh, it’s not that big of a deal. It’s not he’s asking where act 5 is or making a bot wish list or something...
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    Darm0k wrote: »

Eh, it’s not that big of a deal. It’s not he’s asking where act 5 is or making a bot wish list or something...

Well alright !
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It's a permanet error!