Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I want to sell my t2 alpha spark but the option is gone...

I_am_awesomeI_am_awesome Posts: 83
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
tus23uo5p1ay.png
zgzufvoi0km4.png

@Kabam Vydious please check this out...I can sell my t1 alpha spark but cannot sell t2 alpha spark

Comments

• iBKiBK Posts: 200
    kxu8wxn4g4qq.jpg
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Question is... did you get the rewards as shown? :D
    I did not, as I did rank in that bracket. Those rewards were given though.
    That has got to be just a visual bug....
    Nightpath wrote: »
    That has got to be just a visual bug....

Unfortunately, it's not. People on discord already saying they received the rewards shown
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    iBK wrote: »
    Unfortunately, it's not. People on discord already saying they received the rewards shown

So wait, you did place in that rank, but did not get those rewards? But other people who ranked there did?
    edited April 2020
    Darm0k wrote: »

So wait, you did place in that rank, but did not get those rewards? But other people who ranked there did?

No. I did not place in that bracket, therefore I did not receive those rewards myself. I can confirm that 5000 T2A was given, as people who DID place in that brackets have been showing screenshots in the Discord server. I made a typo in the original message, I meant to say 'I did not rank in that bracket'
  • I actually got this.

The app actually got stuck on an error message because it was taking so long :-P

And yes, I can confirm, I have 5000 of those sparks just sitting in my inventory.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I actually got this.

The app actually got stuck on an error message because it was taking so long :-P

And yes, I can confirm, I have 5000 of those sparks just sitting in my inventory.

Sell them. Sell them NOW
  • it's over ... t2a can no longer be sold ... now uninvolved are punished ... thanks
  • RonyxRonyx Posts: 2
    Players are getting mass amounts of T2 Alpha Sparks in their Surplus Inventory. And for some reason are unable to sell them. This will make it difficult for them to claim legitimate surplus rewards for the next 2 WEEKS.
  • RonyxRonyx Posts: 2
    Personally I was using a Samsung Galaxy S7. It has Android OS. I got 5,000 T2 Alpha Sparks. I started to sell them, but for some reason I can't now. There are quite a lot of items in my Surplus Inventory and I can do nothing about it. Even if I take the time to get the other sparks to preform upgrades, I will hardly make a dent in my Surplus Inventory in the next 2 WEEKS.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    edited April 2020
    I have too many T2A Sparks and wanted to convert 2 T2A Sparks into T3A Shards... but when I try to sell my T2A Sparks, I only see this...
    rhtig4qh0kuc.png
    This is on version 8.4. I am using an iPad5. Also seeing this on an iPhone 8.
    Can someone look into this or provide me with the proper channel to send this to the right Kabam Support link? Thanks.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Technobot wrote: »
    I have too many T2A Sparks and wanted to convert 2 T2A Sparks into T3A Shards... but when I try to sell my T2A Sparks, I only see this...
    rhtig4qh0kuc.png
    This is on version 8.4. I am using an iPad5. Also seeing this on an iPhone 8.
    Can someone look into this or provide me with the proper channel to send this to the right Kabam Support link? Thanks.

It probably has to do with the error in AM rank rewards for 251-500. I'm sure it's just temporary.
    I’m sure you are aware that this was an error in AM rewards, and that the ability to sell them has been locked to prevent abuse of the error. Don’t worry, I’m sure Kabam will remove the illegitimate surplus from your inventory, then you won’t have a problem anymore.
    I’m pretty sure they turned it off soon after they discovered their error.
    Pretty sure they switched it off. A bunch of people got an excess in error and the rest of the players that didn’t get it also have to deal with it.
  • This is bad
  • temporarily for 13 days? uninvolved players are now punished ... that's not fair ...
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    edited April 2020
    temporarily for 13 days? uninvolved players are now punished ... that's not fair ...

Correctamundo. You know what else isn't fair? The AI being able to pull out of combos. Will that be fixed in 13 days? Hayonaw.
    edited April 2020
    Correctamundo. You know what else isn't fair? The AI being able to pull out of combos. Will that be fixed in 13 days? Hayonaw.

They’ve already said they’ve found the issue, but don’t know how to fix it.

Err, I mean, they don’t want to provide it to us until we buy a bunch of revive kits.

Uhm, I mean, there’s no timetable for its release, but it at least won’t be this week.

Edit: fixed URL
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

Err, I mean, they don’t want to provide it to us until we buy a bunch of revive kits.

Uhm, I mean, there’s no timetable for its release, but it at least won’t be this week.

I know how to fix it, and I'm not even a programmer. Give the AI methadone and ween it of the crystal meth.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    91odudc4bqa3.jpg
    z6eurao7supe.jpg
    A wonderful joke played by Kabam
    Im sure they meant it for April fools day
  • I wish kabam can atleast respond to us rather than putting us in dark
  • MhanoloMhanolo Posts: 1
    pf55uapp4j2y.jpg
    Reward for Alliance rank rewards, it's there in full colour. Don't think it's a bug, maybe human error. How many T3 Alpha is 5000 T2 worth?
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    So I decided to clear my excess of T2A Sparks by upgrading my 5* Galvatron to R3... Only to get 2 more T2A Sparks via spinning several T3 Ore-13 Crystals, putting me over the limit again.

Oh sure, NOW I get the T2A Sparks... #ThingsThatMakeYouRage
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    Question- was this announced as a part of the new patch or through some other post?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Around 50 T3A
  • LatimustronLatimustron Posts: 202
    Question- was this announced as a part of the new patch or through some other post?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

I'm pretty sure it was only for the AI bug since the word "issue" was mentioned. Although I would be happy if it was meant for the three major issues across.