Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Request to use 5* awakenings for all bots

I have been diligently using up my 5* awakenings before they expire in overflow stash, even using it on sharks. However, I have run out of 5* bots to awaken. As we can forge lower * bots, we can reset that cycle by forging and pulling those bots anew. I do have quite a few 4* bots that I can awaken. Hope the 5* awakening programmes can be more flexible in this, especially since there are limited new bots. Thanks.

Also, can we get an increase in that T3A limit in inventory? Preferably to 12? Thank you.

Comments

• JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I started the inventory discussion a while ago but you know ...

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9623/update-inventory-limits#latest
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Well the inventory discussion is just an after-thought here. My main point is that 5* awakening programs have become redundant and it would be more useful if we can use them for 4* bots instead. I’ve stopped opening my 5* random awakening crystals but the generic ones just automatically pile up.
  • NidRobNidRob Posts: 202
    r46mbrkzyzaq.jpeg

Say no more plus two generic 5* awaken are expiring
    It is what it is for now. With Titan store bots, I'm sure there's a use for them soon. Until then, it's a surplus and not really a big deal if they expire. You have 3 sitting and more to come.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    In the same vein, allow t3c to be used as t2c.
    And T3A to be used as T2A or T1A.
    Seems a bit confusing to setup for usage. Maybe a breakdown option instead for a higher tier material to lower. Costs gold to complete the breakdown.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    The more you ask, the more I smell 6*s coming.
  • TheOneWhoKnocksTheOneWhoKnocks Posts: 3
    edited April 2020
    one way around it would be to rework the final, 34/34 monthly objective milestone and offer the players an option to choose between 10.000 5* shards and a 5* generic awakening program OR 10.000 5* shards and 3-5x 5* generic signature program
    Yeah changing the awakening to generic sigs makes sense. Think the option of reward would be too complicated for Kabam.
  • m00nshinem00nshine Posts: 189
    +1 for changing from generic awaken to generic sigs at final objective milestone - great idea for current state of the game
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Being able to sell an awakening porg for 10-20 sig upgrades would be nice
    That’s actually a great idea from Kitten. Easier to implement than choice of rewards. Get a generic prog can sell for generic sigs, get class prog can sell for specific class sigs.

Wonder if Kabam would listen?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited April 2020
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    That’s actually a great idea from Kitten. Easier to implement than choice of rewards. Get a generic prog can sell for generic sigs, get class prog can sell for specific class sigs.

Wonder if Kabam would listen?

Kabam works harder when people get more than they should. Otherwise, don't anticipate. Between special/heavy missing and 5000 t2a, it's the latter. Between Necro and 5000 t2a, it's the latter. Do you really think "locking a selling feature and digging up all those accounts affected then remove 5000 t2a from there" can be harder than "changing the inventory limit"? Hint: you don't have to be a team leader of twenty devs to guess that.
    edited April 2020
    An even simpler fix would be: allow selling of awakening programs for sigs like what Kitten suggested.

I am holding off exploring easy spotlight till last day of objectives so I can prolong the expiry of the generic awakening. Hopefully can get nemesis prime before it expires. Or maybe not.
    In the same vein, allow t3c to be used as t2c.

This would really be nice right about now...

h28loapmmt9r.png
    0rak30x2mda7.png

I would gladly use my warrior T3C as T2C. Constantly out of warrior T2C despite running warrior daily Mission multiple times a day. I even have more T4C warrior than T2C warrior 😭 seriously the game’s higher tier resources are becoming meaningless. Can you include some T2C sparks in the T3 ore crystals? I have over 100 T3C crystals that I can’t be bothered to open.

Reviving this against hope that Kabam will do something...