Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

NecroTronus needs serious Attention

So I was fighting using Necrotronus. I used his special 1 only to find out that something was strange. So I looked into the bots description for special 1, which is like:
4yee6w0q6cve.jpg

But for some reason it is not consuming exactly 10 charges at all.
Before the end of special 1:
85j1x28yiebn.jpg

After the end of special 1:
xmp3tq2svbjx.jpg

You can clearly see that it is consuming 18 charges for some reason. And when I noticed, in my earlier fight, I lost 12 charges after using special 1 and I guess the charges were 23 or 24.

Comments

• Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    edited April 2020
    Took them 8 months to come up with a bot this much broken 😂😂😂

Glad i bought tronus instead
  • Options
    Slayer wrote: »
    Took them 8 months to come up with a bot this much broken 😂😂😂

8 months!!!??? Lol
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    All the charges you get from Megatronus synergy will be consumed once and for all.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

You bought Necrotronus?
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Darm0k wrote: »

You bought Necrotronus?

Ah no... n56a7cb40ogx.jpg
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Ah no...

Yeah, I know, just that tronus could work for either since both names have tronus.
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Ah no...

Yeah, I know, just that tronus could work for either since both names have tronus.

There is always two types of people in the FTF community, people that want new content every month and people who would die for a 5 star Megatronus just to complain to everyone how bad they think Necrotronus is.
  • Options
    F3tcF3tc Posts: 40
    Necrotrouns is really bad if he doesn't get fixed I had a fight using him against kickback and took me 94 hits to kill him while in the second run I used arcee and she killed kickback with 18 hits I have a video of that lol