Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Writer Q&A

Hey Commanders!

I started this initially on our Discord, but I wanted to give you all the chance here on the forums to also ask your questions for the writer on The Fight! Please keep in mind the writer can't answer questions about game mechanics, future events, etc...

These questions will be compiled together with those from the Discord and the writer will be given time to answer! Once done, I'll be posting the answers here!

Remember to keep your questions on topic and appropriate to the discussion!

Comments

• Options
    KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Who's your favourite character in the TFTF story? Mine is Nemesis Prime btw
  • Options
    What was your favorite dialogue that you have written? Perhaps it was in the scorponok and waspinator spotlight? Act 4 maybe?
  • Options
    What is your name, and have you ever worked on anything Transformers besides Forged to Fight?
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Could you write into the story that Necrotronus (or one of them fellas) found an ancient artifact and brought it back so they can all do things that the commander and Autobots cannot?

Oh, could you also write into the story that after being defeated by Necrotronus and his cronies due to this artifact, Optimus Prime and the gang retreat back to home base and on the way, come across a 24 hour clinic that’s run by the Quintessons (who have decided on a career change); however, because of (possibly) harbored dislike toward the Autobots, they charged exuberant prices for the treatment and medicine and not all the bots made it back?
  • Options
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Could you write into the story that Necrotronus (or one of them fellas) found an ancient artifact and brought it back so they can all do things that the commander and Autobots cannot?

Oh, could you also write into the story that after being defeated by Necrotronus and his cronies due to this artifact, Optimus Prime and the gang retreat back to home base and on the way, come across a 24 hour clinic that’s run by the Quintessons (who have decided on a career change); however, because of (possibly) harbored dislike toward the Autobots, they charged exuberant prices for the treatment and medicine and not all the bots made it back?
    Well damn @Darm0k
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Haha. Okay okay. On a more serious note:

Do you play the game, if so:

-Who is your strongest bot what are the stats?

-What difficulty level alliance missions do you play?

-Do any of your experiences from playing the game inspire parts of your story writing?
  • Options
    What are your favourite in-jokes or references you've included in dialogue so far?
    What are your biggest influences in how you write the TFTF stories?
  • Options
    Have you worked in any other Transformers media?Have you always been a hardcore fan?
  • Options
    11218931121893 Posts: 144
    edited April 2020
    isgndthtojgp.jpg

What is the scientist's point
    is he planning to bring new bots on the lands of new quintesssa to stop necrotronus ?
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Haha. Okay okay. On a more serious note:

Do you play the game, if so:

-Who is your strongest bot what are the stats?

-What difficulty level alliance missions do you play?

-Do any of your experiences from playing the game inspire parts of your story writing?

I'd like to add one more to this

If you do not play the game, tell us why?

Or if you did play it in past, what made you quit?
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Good to see some interaction between Kabam and the community

I got a few questions in mind.
    1) What’s your favorite Transformers story? It could be from a show like Beast Wars and TFP, a movie, a comic book or video game.

2) Favorite and least favorite character from any continuity and why? It’d be great to hear your thoughts on what makes a character good/bad

3) Are there any particular writers who inspired your writing?

4)
    have you ever worked on anything Transformers besides Forged to Fight?

5) Least favorite aspect of Forged to Fight? C’mon fellas, no game’s perfect. I just want you to be honest about this, I know some of you folks want to see the game improves

• Options
    FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Was it you who came up with the idea for Necrotitan & Megatronus to form Necrotronus ?
    If so, How did you come up with this idea?
    And did you think about the fact that there would be two minds in him so he talks to himself or something?
  • Options
    BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Dear F2F Scribes,

Terrific work, much in the spirit of G1 & Beast Wars.
    Which is saying something; the current comics and TV/Movie depictions of these characters are pretty much in name only, whereas you've got their characters down pat.
    Hasbro need to get their people have a look at your work and perhaps incorporate your talents into future Paramount projects.
    Now here are my questions.

1. Where do you intend (hope) to see the story go? Are you hamstrung by the current cast?
    2. Plenty of mention of characters yet no sign of them. Do you have a say in reskins?
    3. I love you're not stuck with just G1/Bayverse/etc. What other TF properties do you fancy incorporating?
    4. Some guy (i forgot who) mentioned he was putting together a F2F book. Your work, alongside the art department, deserve better media representation than just a tweet or FB post. Why don't you push for a quarterly webzine?

Thanks!
  • Options
    BlackRazak wrote: »
    Dear F2F Scribes,

Terrific work, much in the spirit of G1 & Beast Wars.
    Which is saying something; the current comics and TV/Movie depictions of these characters are pretty much in name only, whereas you've got their characters down pat.
    Hasbro need to get their people have a look at your work and perhaps incorporate your talents into future Paramount projects.
    Now here are my questions.

1. Where do you intend (hope) to see the story go? Are you hamstrung by the current cast?
    2. Plenty of mention of characters yet no sign of them. Do you have a say in reskins?
    3. I love you're not stuck with just G1/Bayverse/etc. What other TF properties do you fancy incorporating?
    4. Some guy (i forgot who) mentioned he was putting together a F2F book. Your work, alongside the art department, deserve better media representation than just a tweet or FB post. Why don't you push for a quarterly webzine?

Thanks!

There has already been a Transformers art book that was published last year so it wouldn't make sense for Kabam to do their own. It was probably someone spreading false rumors to get attention and make people believe they work at Kabam or something. Don't believe everything people say.
  • Options
    When are the answers coming @Kabam Vydious ??
  • Options
    edited April 2020
    I mean this is Q&'A'
    Guess i'm a little impatient sorry
  • Options
    You can read the answers here!
This discussion has been closed.