Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Wasp

17111711 Posts: 317
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Oh no.
e4wd8vwe9j40.png

Comments

• Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Dat energon doe
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Nice job to arrive at Wasp with a team like this.
  • Options
    Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I knocked him down with 4* nanojack, sure 5* will make it easier.
  • Options
    TsunamiTsunami Posts: 31
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    I knocked him down with 4* nanojack, sure 5* will make it easier.

Yes. Made the fight a lot easier.

o4b46w7pb155.png

Don’t have another pic, but finished with 💯 hp
  • Options
    Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    1711 wrote: »
    Oh no.
    e4wd8vwe9j40.png

He told you he had plans.
  • Options
    TsunamiTsunami Posts: 31
    Actually had a video of the finish, here’s the screenshot...

8z0fuomvsq9l.png
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    My condolences
  • Options
    SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    My condolences

😂😂😂

I see you didnt bring any tech, ouch.
  • Options
    Both Optimus AND Megatron? With NO Ratchet in sight? You brought this upon yourself.
  • Options
    17111711 Posts: 317
    edited April 2020
    Both Optimus AND Megatron? With NO Ratchet in sight? You brought this upon yourself.

I didn’t have the correct bots at rank 4 I also do not have some of the correct bots in my roster so I had to bring this team.

• Options
    Don’t worry bro. I was stuck at Thundercracker in Rise Of Kolkular with no Energon left. Eventually I stalled at the same place for a week and collected enough to defeat him off. I was in the same position as you, and I know how it can be. Just think about it. If I were you, I will quit and re-enter. I know it’s hard, but given your team, I cannot see you completing the next few bots without spending 1000-1500 Energon, at the very least. Just exit, rethink your strategy and have a go again. Let all the Energon that you invested until now be gone off. Congrats on the great run. Good luck on your next try.
  • Options
    Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited April 2020
    1711 wrote: »

I didn’t have the correct bots at rank 4 I also do not have some of the correct bots in my roster so I had to bring this team.

I was just pulling your leg. In any case, I'd recommend checking out iNightSkies' RotK video to get a better idea of how to deal with it, but my personal recommendation would be G1 Megatron+ Megatronus. It's a solid main combination, with Megatron dealing with heavily-buffed opponents and Tronus with naturally tanky Bots, not to mention the "The Fallen" synergy the other Bots will get. You can build the rest of your team around this duo, there's very little that can go wrong with them.