Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

2-4* Dinobot crystal for Master spotlight completion?

GeckotronGeckotron Posts: 8
edited April 2020 in Bugs and Known Issues
Is this correct? We're rewarded with 2-4* dinobot crystals for completing Master spotlight this month? Dinobot isn't even a bot of the month.

Seems like someone messed up.

nqt2ov7v0g2j.png

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    It's the exploration which gives 3~5* crystals (3 for expert and 5 for master).
  • Options
    Geckotron wrote: »
    Is this correct? We're rewarded with 2-4* dinobot crystals for completing Master spotlight this month? Dinobot isn't even a bot of the month.

Seems like someone messed up.

nqt2ov7v0g2j.png

Umm... He actually is the BOTM, check in the store. Although we deserve better rewards (which might be implemented next month), these 2*-4* crystals of a featured bot have always been there for completing a spotlight difficulty.
  • Options
    Huh. I stand corrected. Guess this is the first time I've really looked at what crystals I've gotten from completing Master, and was surprised at it.
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    I thought it was previously 3 of the 3-5* crystal of the month for completion and 5 for exploration of master and 3 from exploring expert up until somethinv like last month
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    I thought it was previously 3 of the 3-5* crystal of the month for completion and 5 for exploration of master and 3 from exploring expert up until somethinv like last month

It was always only 3 from exploring expert and 5 from exploring master.