Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who do I buy: Titan Store edition

I've managed to accumulate around 200k Fragments, but I'm not too sure which Bot would be worth the investment. I'm eyeing S-1000 or Thundercracker, but Nemesis Prime seems very tempting as well, or I could save up for Megatronus ( but I'm afraid I won't be able to recover from that move). Who do I choose? Note- I've already got a Maxed out 4* Tronus, well on the way to 100% Forged

Who do I buy: Titan Store edition 51 votes

S-1000
5%
Silent_AssassinKabam VydiousKIZILELMA 3 votes
Nemesis Prime
9%
WolfmillsThuleDatBoiPlayzYTOptimalOptimus_MV1SilverZA 5 votes
Thundercracker
19%
Gunz0HalloweendmBlackRazakbillygovolsPeasChaosDogmaBlaze_KagamiVectorSierraXÎXDecimus234Cr4zy_Wheeljack 10 votes
Megatronus
64%
IronisgoodPredacon_OrderBeastdadKillMasterCDrkPrinzA13X2017RaduskiDaveJLDarkMatrixRed_Eyes1121893JIMMY_SABNidRobDuckimus_PrimeStarkiller7SlayerTechnobotJackintomajpSycko5 33 votes

Comments

• P.P.S- I've also got the means to Awaken the Bot and take it to Sig Level 10, if that helps.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Thundercracker
    oydbfwb819k1.jpeg
    Do it for best boy
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    oydbfwb819k1.jpeg
    Do it for best boy

Everyone go home, we have a winner
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Megatronus
    Megatronus will carry you incredibly far. Thundercracker is also pretty darn good, but lets be honest here, Megatronus is and always will be #1
  • Thundercracker
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    oydbfwb819k1.jpeg
    Do it for best boy

Everyone go home, we have a winner

Give it for best seeker that is not starscream award!
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Megatronus
    Megatronus is in a tier of his own, but TC is also amazing as a second choice
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Megatronus
    Buy tronus, He's the key to earn more titan frags easily.
  • S-1000
    I just like sharks.
  • Thundercracker
    I just like sharks.
    r5rlh05huc6g.png

edited April 2020
    Megatronus
    I just like sharks.

Dont buy it
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited April 2020
    Eh, yeah, about that....
    z3xqwvofw7nm.png

The reason I took TC was because I thought about it and realised that I have absolutely NO reliable counter to damaging Debuffs (and MV1 is a terrible counter, he doesn't count). No regrets so far at all, TC can really ramp up the damage output.

EDIT: To everyone who voted for Tronus, he's definitely next, I promise. I've got 25k Fragments and saving up for him.
  • Ronin7348Ronin7348 Posts: 57
    Thundercracker is my favourite aerial bot
  • VectorSierraXÎXVectorSierraXÎX Posts: 84
    edited April 2020
    Thundercracker
    vkfuxfl0v9jp.jpg
    I personally bought a 5* Thundercracker just a few moments ago and subsequently awakened him. Reason being I needed a secondary brawler bot whom of which I could rely heavily on to purify debuffs other than my long-time favourite Optimus Primal and the Beast Purification synergy. He's a much better Grimlock in my honest opinion and no other brawlers could purify as good as Thundercracker does. I'll start working on him up to rank 4 soon and get his signature up to level 5 at least.
    edited April 2020
    Slayer wrote: »
    Wow... You didn't buy tronus.

I have no words

Did you even read what I posted? If you didn't, here are some key lines from that.
    "and realised that I have absolutely NO reliable counter to damaging Debuffs"
    "TC can really ramp up the damage output"
    "25k Fragments and saving up for him"
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998

I have no words

lol.. the fact OP thought a max forge 4* Tronus was adequate enough to not get a 5* Tronus should already tell you
    Megatronus
    I mean why even go make an absurd poll if you already have your mind set on buying TC.

Jeez get a life man.
    Megatronus
    Voltron wrote: »

I have no words

lol.. the fact OP thought a max forge 4* Tronus was adequate enough to not get a 5* Tronus should already tell you

He's one of those who do easy fights and feel Good about themselves. gd1i429gb414.jpg
    edited April 2020
    Voltron wrote: »

I have no words

He's one of those who do easy fights and feel Good about themselves. gd1i429gb414.jpg

Jeez dude, it's a game, you play it to have fun. You need to calm down for a second. Literally everyone on this thread has been civilised and just generally having a good time except you. If you can't have fun and are bent on ruining the experience for everyone, then I request that you atleast don't do it on my threads. The poll was made as a means of gaining everyone's insight, and it has proven to be very useful.

For the record, I know that I'm not a very experienced player at all, and I admit that I'm still learning, but if being a "pro gamer" comes with the added side effect of having a horrid personality like yours, I think I'm more than happy remaining a n00b. Thank you for your time, and I hope you can find peace. @Slayer
  • KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Megatronus
    I mean why even go make an absurd poll if you already have your mind set on buying TC.

Jeez get a life man.

Lol chill out.. it's just a game, besides it's not like he will ever be able to buy Megatronus again. Maybe he doesn't care for high level am or maybe he doesn't want to challenge LOC2&3 yet.. maybe he was curious at first then made his mind up later on. Either way, its nothing to get upset about
    edited April 2020
    Kitten wrote: »

Jeez get a life man.

Lol chill out.. it's just a game, besides it's not like he will ever be able to buy Megatronus again. Maybe he doesn't care for high level am or maybe he doesn't want to challenge LOC2&3 yet.. maybe he was curious at first then made his mind up later on. Either way, its nothing to get upset about

Thank you @Kitten , incase you are curious, it's because I had no answer to Bots like Scorponok and Jazz whose Debuffs can end the match almost instantly, and I almost always only lose at those Bots. I purchased TC with the intention of making him my main Brawler. Now that I can safely take on all kinds of Bots, I am more confident about my progress and believe this to be a beneficial addition to my team.
  • Thundercracker

Jeez get a life man.

Thank you @Kitten , incase you are curious, it's because I had no answer to Bots like Scorponok and Jazz whose Debuffs can end the match almost instantly, and I almost always only lose at those Bots. I purchased TC with the intention of making him my main Brawler. Now that I can safely take on all kinds of Bots, I am more confident about my progress and believe this to be a beneficial addition to my team.

Megatronus isn't really a skilled bot to play as anyways. All u do is do a special 1 and then repeatedly activate ur special twos so that you will always heal if u hit the enemy.
    If ur a pro Slayer then show me how u professionally play Hound
  • Megatronus
    Megatronus requires a certain amount of skill set to play with. You give a amateur a Megatronus and he’ll not know what to do. If a player is playing AM on difficulty 70-100, he is considered to be skilled enough to use any type of bot. Don’t blatantly criticise one’s decision or opinions just because they don’t justify your agenda. @Slayer is one of the one’s who has been a great on forum discussions as well as in game. Need to give respect. It’s all that matters. The only reason why @Slayer quoted PP was the fact that there was no reason to put up a poll, if you’re focused on buying TC, for reasons that were already quoted. That’s all. It’s almost as if the people’s opinions on here, was just down in the mud. No offence, though. Congrats on TC, @Primerprime5.
    Megatronus
    Wait what.... People actually support me? 😂😂

Thanks i guess, Vinod.
    Thundercracker

Jeez get a life man.

Megatronus isn't really a skilled bot to play as anyways. All u do is do a special 1 and then repeatedly activate ur special twos so that you will always heal if u hit the enemy.

h0exzw8001pd.jpeg
    Ironic
  • Vinod_7991 wrote: »
    Megatronus requires a certain amount of skill set to play with. You give a amateur a Megatronus and he’ll not know what to do. If a player is playing AM on difficulty 70-100, he is considered to be skilled enough to use any type of bot. Don’t blatantly criticise one’s decision or opinions just because they don’t justify your agenda. @Slayer is one of the one’s who has been a great on forum discussions as well as in game. Need to give respect. It’s all that matters. The only reason why @Slayer quoted PP was the fact that there was no reason to put up a poll, if you’re focused on buying TC, for reasons that were already quoted. That’s all. It’s almost as if the people’s opinions on here, was just down in the mud. No offence, though. Congrats on TC, @Primerprime5.

I agree, Megatronus is certainly the best Bot in the game. I understand your feelings, but as previously mentioned, the poll was just to gain some extra info on the strengths/weaknesses/playstyles of the Bots, but at the end of the day, you must admit that it comes down to necessity. Yes, Tronus is amazing, but there's no point to him if I'm being eaten by HA or tagged by Jazz's Sp3 and Scorp's Heavies/ Sp1, or Kickback's Shocks and even Necrotronus' Overwhelming Power. What am I going to do, wait around for 3 power bars moving at snail's pace? I won't live to see those 3 bars.

It is justified that people who voted for him would be offended and I sincerely apologise for any insult to them, but I made what I believe is the best decision for me right now. Keep in mind that he is my next Bot (as you might've read above) and I'm open to criticism (like you have) but not in the blatantly insulting way that Slayer has done it. With all due respect, I don't care how much of a prodigy he is at the game, if he can't behave like a decent human being, I owe him no respect.
    Megatronus
    Gunz0 wrote: »

Jeez get a life man.

h0exzw8001pd.jpeg
    Ironic

😂😂😂😂
    Megatronus
    If ur a pro Slayer then show me how u professionally play Hound

You are*
    Thundercracker
    Vinod_7991 wrote: »

I agree, Megatronus is certainly the best Bot in the game. I understand your feelings, but as previously mentioned, the poll was just to gain some extra info on the strengths/weaknesses/playstyles of the Bots, but at the end of the day, you must admit that it comes down to necessity. Yes, Tronus is amazing, but there's no point to him if I'm being eaten by HA or tagged by Jazz's Sp3 and Scorp's Heavies/ Sp1, or Kickback's Shocks and even Necrotronus' Overwhelming Power. What am I going to do, wait around for 3 power bars moving at snail's pace? I won't live to see those 3 bars.

It is justified that people who voted for him would be offended and I sincerely apologise for any insult to them, but I made what I believe is the best decision for me right now. Keep in mind that he is my next Bot (as you might've read above) and I'm open to criticism (like you have) but not in the blatantly insulting way that Slayer has done it. With all due respect, I don't care how much of a prodigy he is at the game, if he can't behave like a decent human being, I owe him no respect.

It’s actually kinda nice to see people making somewhat “unpopular” gaming choices. It’s better to be a “black sheep” than a sheeple. Honestly I’m more surprised the silly panel has somewhat made you picked ThunderCHAD over Virgintronus.
    Anyways, congrats on the new 5*. Hope you have fun
  • Things are becoming a little muddy here. @Kabam Vydious can you please close this Thread? It's served its purpose and there's nothing constructive happening here anymore. Thank you.