Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

S-1000

I just had to get S-1000 from the titan fragments to complete my collection I now have every single transformer in the game :).

nu8o5s7urrfp.png

Comments

• 1711 wrote: »
    I just had to get S-1000 from the titan fragments to complete my collection I now have every single transformer in the game :).

nu8o5s7urrfp.png

Good stuff! How is he?
  • 17111711 Posts: 317
    1711 wrote: »

nu8o5s7urrfp.png

Good stuff! How is he?

Haven’t tried him out yet.

• Blaze_KagamiBlaze_Kagami Posts: 124
    edited April 2020
    Well his ability to copy buffs is very good. But you really need the sharkticon team. With full sharkticon team you can heal a little always+have sp3 heal, the best synergy team would be with tech, tactician, demo and brawler. It is a fun team to use as well.
  • That's awesome! Congrats!
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Well his ability to copy buffs is very good. But you really need the sharkticon team. With full sharkticon team you can heal a little always+have sp3 heal, the best synergy team would be with tech, tactician, demo and brawler. It is a fun team to use as well.

I run the Sharkticon team in Easy & Medium Level Special Missions, led by a Max 4* S-1000. Only really use the S-1000 in all the fights. The permanent heal comes in handy against DOT bots, like Bonecrusher. The copy buff is also nice against Scouts like Sideswipe.