Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

New control issues?

Had there been any update or something in the last day or so?
I've been playing Fog and the daily Titan field and my controls are ALL screwed up....so much I've had to check to see if I was on auto.
Instead of sidestepping I dash, I try to dash and I stop right in the middle and start firing....I didn't even know you could do this...
Fire off a special 1 and Jazz interrupts with his sp3 on the middle of my animation
Dropping blocks, TONS of random dashes,in the middle of a combo and my guy just stops and stands there...
And ALL of these problems in just the last HOUR. Am I the only one?
@Kabam Miike
@Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Lol probably part of their “fix” to the post update issues :D
  • DrShotgun wrote: »
    Had there been any update or something in the last day or so?
    I've been playing Fog and the daily Titan field and my controls are ALL screwed up....so much I've had to check to see if I was on auto.
    Instead of sidestepping I dash, I try to dash and I stop right in the middle and start firing....I didn't even know you could do this...
    Fire off a special 1 and Jazz interrupts with his sp3 on the middle of my animation
    Dropping blocks, TONS of random dashes,in the middle of a combo and my guy just stops and stands there...
    And ALL of these problems in just the last HOUR. Am I the only one?
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious

Then It's not just me... sometimes when I want to sidestep, my bot is dashing (back or forth)🤷‍♂️
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    I encountered this a few days ago. Seem like the right thumb position is way more sensitive than before and registering up and down , in addition to tap and dash.