Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Thundercracker sidestep

Part of TC's kit is: "Unstoppable against basic Melee Attacks while Sidestepping."

This refreshes his buffs, so clearly we're supposed to use it. But when/how do you sidestep for best results?

Full combo and immediate sidestep? I get caught by a lot of counterattacks this way. Interrupt your combo with a sidestep?

Just use it for a little extra insurance when sidestepping a dash?

I only have TC as a 4*, so he only sees use in arenas and it isn't vital for me to learn how to play him. But his kit seems like it offers good depth and would be rewarding to learn anyway.

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    It's quite hard to time and is probably a bad habit to develop. I have TC 5*, r5 full forge and wouldn't dream of trying to incorporate it due to the damage you would take - it's better to do a well timed block and even that takes a bit of damage.
    Honestly, it's just nice as a bonus if you kind of sidestep and get tagged after a mistake and you can block or dodge and get away with it rather than deliberately using it.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    4 combo and sidestep. If enemy counters, you get away. If not, 4 combo again.
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    Thanks for the advice!