Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

AI behavior in AM's changes based on number of participants?

I noticed yesterday in the AM that the bots were much faster than later in the day. One of my alliance members said the AI is more difficult when there are less than 5 members in the BG. Has anyone else noticed this? I had never heard this before.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    You are shorthanded already, yet the enemies become tougher, isn't that counter-intuitive?
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Seems like a really odd theory.
  • Options
    SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    JKL wrote: »
    Seems like a really odd theory.

Agreed.
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    I think it’s more on the timing, different server that you logged on at different time of day, morning vs night, where the AI varies. I’ve had nights where I cleared my path and used up my energy with no issue, go to sleep and wake up and get my whole team killed on first bot, or vice versa. AI has PMS too.
  • Options
    SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    I think it’s more on the timing, different server that you logged on at different time of day, morning vs night, where the AI varies. I’ve had nights where I cleared my path and used up my energy with no issue, go to sleep and wake up and get my whole team killed on first bot, or vice versa. AI has PMS too.

I think that is also true.
  • Options
    The AI does not change throughout the day or depending on how many Commanders are in your Battlegroup at the time. It also doesn't depend on Servers, or anything of the like :tongue:
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    The AI does not change throughout the day or depending on how many Commanders are in your Battlegroup at the time. It also doesn't depend on Servers, or anything of the like :tongue:

That’s right. It only changes depending on if it likes you or not. (⊙_◎)
  • Options
    billygovolsbillygovols Posts: 133
    thanks for clearing that up :-)
  • Options
    thanks for clearing that up :-)
  • Options
    So, it's true then... ok