Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bot chips

17111711 Posts: 317
edited April 2020 in General Discussion
Will Megatronus 5-Star appear in the bot chip store? Also is there a timetable list for bots in the store?

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    1. Maybe but mostly not.
    2. There isn't.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Doubtful, considering Tronus is a permanent addition to the titan store. Which is a perfectly fine way for us to save up and acquire him. :wink:
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    I'm pretty sure Kabam said he would never be available for bot chips. Though, I can't quote them as I forget where they said it.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Closest stuff I could find.

From: When is Megatronus going to be a featured bot in store for bot chips?
    Choosing not to put a Bot in the Store doesn't mean a Bot isn't coming as an option and doesn't mean we aren't withholding. It doesn't also have anything to do with the other choices we make to other bots like Sideswipe. A lot of what you're saying in your initial posts sounds similar to conspiracy crafting which isn't allowed on the forums.

At the moment we don't have plans to change the exclusivity of some of these bots for that of BOTM. Things are moving as we have intended them to and I apologize that it feels there wasn't a clear process to this.
    Megatronus is a mighty bot and is considered exclusive. We really do understand your frustration with the situation and are listening constantly to the feedback about the situation, but the stance on that one bot is that he is going to be looped in with the others.
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    1711 wrote: »
    Will Megatronus 5-Star appear in the bot chip store? Also is there a timetable list for bots in the store?

I really really doubt he'd be available for bot chips. He's a Titan just like Tactician Bumblebee.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I heard Tronus will drop into the Feature Bot Chip menu in Q5 of 2020.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    I highly doubt Megatronus will be available for standard Bot chips.
  • I don't get why their would be Megatronus with the featured May bots. He is there in the titan chips store for a reason so having a cheaper alternative to buy Megatronus would be weird especially for the people who have saved up all their titan chips to get him