Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How big are the odds

I played for almost 2 years now. And level 60. I've got 5* dubss etc.
Buttt I never managed to get a purple 5* or 4* I just don't got it? That's a little bit weird isn't it? Or maybe coincident.

ojdbj6hx3ork.png

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    edited April 2020
    Tiekus wrote: »
    I played for almost 2 years now. And level 60. I've got 5* dubss etc.
    Buttt I never managed to get a purple 5* or 4* I just don't got it? That's a little bit weird isn't it? Or maybe coincident.

ojdbj6hx3ork.png

This might help because I am not sure if you understand the purple star label so here is some explanation.

In the picture below, you see 2 types of stars. The bot in this image (Mv1) is Rank 5 and Max Forged so the purple star has the border highlighted brighter. The other bot (Prowl) is Rank 5 and NOT max Forged so his star is different.

9nwb7eb33jim.jpeg

In the picture below, the symbol you see next to Drift means he is leveled up fully (fpr rank 4) and ready to upgrade to Rank 5. If I upgrade him to Rank 5, his star will be like Prowl’s above because he is NOT max Forged yet either.

vhu7bzarxadj.jpeg
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Or maybe you are just asking about Brawler bots since you are only showing those. If that is what you are asking, then it’s just bad luck I guess. Maybe your best chance is bot chips and waiting for a Brawler to pop up.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I think op means Brawler 5*. Regardless of your total bots, bot chips are always the solution.
  • TiekusTiekus Posts: 10
    Haha I'm sorry for my bad English. But I mean that I never get brawler bots no 4 or 5 in the past 2 years.
  • TiekusTiekus Posts: 10
    But thanks for the explanation about the purple stars you deserve one.