Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Those who bought 5 star thundercracker, was it worth it?

I'm seriously considering using my titan fragments in the future on him. He seems like a very unique bot with appealing abilities. Would be a worthy choice?

Comments

• asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    I have not purchased him but he is great for the left side of the new am map. Definitely worth a consideration.
  • It really comes down to your personal preference, and on whether or not you'll be using Thundercracker or any other bot for the matter extensively. Especially when purchasing a bot with the ever scarce titan fragments.
    g433taxv9c1d.jpg
    Personally I've purchased him because I required a secondary bot whom of which I could rely on purifying debuffs. Since my main bots, Optimus Primal with his Beast Purification synergy will be mainly used in raids, story and spotlight missions. Thundercracker will serve me well in alliance missions (with purifying daze and backfires as an added bonus).

Of course Grimlock could have been in place for Thundercracker to begin with and I could have saved up for Megatronus instead (for which I'm going for next). All-in-all, it depends solely on yourself whether any bots from the titan fragments store warrants its purchase either for extensive usage for certain contents of the game or you simply want to add them to your collection.
  • Absolutely! It takes a while to get used to him, but he's a juggernaut once you do. I currently have an R3 TC at Forge level 13 and Sig Level 10, and he can deal around 6-9k worth of damage on his Sp2 minutes into the fight. Also, as mentioned above, he's very useful against all Debuff dealing Bots (and I mean ALL of them, even Backfires and Dazes). Highly recommended, and no regrets so far.
  • Yes i5gd0xwb9v0b.jpeg
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Yes i5gd0xwb9v0b.jpeg

Why did you get that from meme generator?
  • MirageMirage Posts: 33
    Definitely, if you have Starscream and Ramjet.
    With this team in AM, good to take care of those left side enemies, Bone Magnus Grindor Scorponok.
    Not the best team of SEEKER but fun and COOL.