Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

T2 Mod spark crystals

The last 6/7 i pulled have all been utility

I will post a video of me opening my next crystal here when i get it after completing master

I imagine it will be yellow

I need red - what are the odds i would pull 6/7 yellow in a row? 1 in 729 / 1in 2187

I'm so lucky

Comments

• I did not know that
    I never thought to check the info when I get the crystal , I just opened it right away assuming they should be even odds
    Thank you
  • I did not know that
    I never thought to check the info when I get the crystal , I just opened it right away assuming they should be even odds
    Thank you

You... do know that he’s joking, right?
    There are supposed to be even odds. It’s just that everyone’s luck varies. What you get is in the hands of our beloved Kabam RNG.
    For example, in my case, I have more t2 offense sparks than utility. I don’t even have a single t2 defense spark!
    f86pyxtmg72l.png
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    I did not know that
    Thank you

You... do know that he’s joking, right?
    There are supposed to be even odds. It’s just that everyone’s luck varies. What you get is in the hands of our beloved Kabam RNG.
    For example, in my case, I have more t2 offense sparks than utility. I don’t even have a single t2 defense spark!
    f86pyxtmg72l.png

I got mostly Defensive only
    Man they should have something like trading sparks!
  • hfwxodkzuho4.png

The gods were listening
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    hfwxodkzuho4.png

The gods were listening

See? My joke helped.