Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

When is raid revenge going to be fixed?

It still doesn't work. All that has changed is the error message says 'unavailable'.

Every single opponent on my list is 'unavailable'. Even within 30 seconds of being raided. Tried on iOS and android to check if it was device specific.

Is it being worked on or not? Just remove the feature entirely if you can't make it work properly. It's not fair that it randomly works for some people some of the time. I can't even remember the last time it worked for me.

Fix it or remove it, or say something about it. Too many months waiting already. Not good enough.

Comments

• Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Agreed. When I found out that I can hardly revenge, I stopped revenging. I just click my HQ to get rid off the notification. And start a fresh raid.

And it really pays off to start off fresh, because you have the choice from 3 opponents. Why bother revenging, as alpha spark becomes more and more accessible, all I care is to get raid chips in a reliable way.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It will be fixed when mcoc gets alliance bases....
  • Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    It will be fixed when mcoc gets alliance bases....

No, it'll be fixed when the final boss takes 1 hit to kill in AQ
  • Options
    still waiting for this to be fixed. Still can't raid revenge.