Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Which Tactician should i focus on/rank up?

OptimalOptimus_MV1OptimalOptimus_MV1 Posts: 1,367
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
Currently i have BOTH Ogm and Ogp. I recently obtained Og Megatron. Both are unduped currently. Now I need to decide which bot i should prioritize over the other. See, i mainly use a mostly Autobot squad that consists of OGP, Wheeljack, Jazz, Megatronus and Mv1. However, i do have enough for a Decepticon squad; Shockwave,Starscream, Tantrum, Megatronus and some other switchable cons. Now, this isn't necessarily for just am, in which i use my 5 star Nemesis Prime as a tactician. I ask this to see which would work out better for me in Spotlights, Acts and LOC. Who should i focus on /rank up?
j42qodhd68qy.png
p46y35sghq4b.png

Which Tactician should i focus on/rank up? 10 votes

Go with tactican Optimus Prime. When he is duped, he does insane bleed damage and can tear through most bots.
30%
TsunamiYautja_Prime_98Firebot 3 votes
Go with tactican Megatron. Once he is duped, you will find him to be useful in almost every scenario.
70%
BeastdadGunz0JIMMY_SABStarkiller7Transformator79Primerprime5MegaStrikers 7 votes

Comments

• KittenKitten Posts: 1,897
    Megatron is the better tactician on his own, but like I said to u man it depends on your team
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    My personal opinion, going solo, duped or unduped, Megatron. However, if you have Ratchet (you didn’t list him so not sure), the synergy makes Prime the better option because of the chance to heal.

Of course, it could be different if you have specific tasks on certain paths in AM.
  • Darm0k wrote: »
    My personal opinion, going solo, duped or unduped, Megatron. However, if you have Ratchet (you didn’t list him so not sure), the synergy makes Prime the better option because of the chance to heal.

Of course, it could be different if you have specific tasks on certain paths in AM.

I do use ratchet at times. Does help for when I'll try ROTK. But i usually go without him in spotlight since i can take down bots without requiring his heal.