Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Is there a planned fix for AI starting specials when you dash forward?

Its getting really infuriating to get hit with a special half the time when dashing forward. I know this wasn't a feature of the AI in earlier versions of the game and I've experienced this since I started playing again two months ago. It feels like the AI is abusing its computer fast reactions. Are there plans to fix this?

Comments

• Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    I don’t consider this something that needs to be fixed. It’s something you can do as well; just takes timing. Yes, the AI is now trickier, but just have to play more careful. No more mindless dashing in if the AI has a power bar.
  • Options
    MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    You should never dash forward when they have a special ready. Unless you want it in your face. You have to bait it out. Doesn't need fixing.
  • Options
    Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    You should never dash forward when they have a special ready. Unless you want it in your face. You have to bait it out. Doesn't need fixing.

Not entirely true if you have fast reflexes.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

I say if you’re in the middle of dashing in and the AI is starting a special attack, your reflexes will only be good for this

l9cdzrnv89ib.gif
  • Options
    KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Mutantdoc wrote: »

Yeah. Where Street Fighter players use safe jump-in, we use safe dash-in.