Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!

17111711 Posts: 317
edited May 2020 in General Discussion
Videos have been posted on YouTube but it’s from my failed attempt did not want to record all the fights again but I managed to record my grimlock takedown which will be up soon!!!!! My total energon spent was 215!!!!

v1ohbif365vg.png
4r30hk6mu5d3.png

Comments

• BestnameoutBestnameout Posts: 16
    Nice going, well done!
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    Very nice. Now hoard some resources and complete a path in rok3.
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Great job @1711, and great timing, just finished it myself, with no Energon used. Which is good, cause Kolkular looks tough.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Gratz mate. Have fun with ROK2.5
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Congrats!! Looking forward to ur LOC3 ;)
  • Awesome job, @1711 . I don’t mean to hijack your thread, but, if I may,
    h6gb1bdooqs1.png
    z2c0fgxnwk5u.png
    My total energon spent was 150. Hell of a ride. All were good fights except for Blaster (KO’ed most of my bots until I revived Prowl, who was a Godsend for him).
    And got a Ratchet dupe from the 5* crystal, not complaining.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    Very well done, m8! @1711 @Transformator79 what were your team's?

• Very well done, m8! @1711 @Transformator79 what were your team's?
    Thank you, @Primerprime5 :)
    143mdi3njjf8.png
    This was the team I had used. I know that many veterans have done RotK with far weaker bots, but I had patiently waited for what I believed would be the perfect team. Tronus managed more than 50% of the mission for me. During my initial tries, I would have trouble with Prowl (his power charges fed me an Sp2 every 20 seconds!). During that time, I brought Blaster along with me in hopes of tackling Wasp with him, who seemed to have a fearsome reputation. But @Jackin suggested me to use Scorponok instead, who worked like a charm for Prowl and Kickback. Ultimately I used Tronus for Waspinator and I was quite satisfied. I didn’t have to use Shockwave at all! 2l8bf5gqb5zc.png
    His relic of obedience was really helpful. The next major danger was Blaster. He’s someone who deserves to be feared. Blaster’s Sp2 is kind of an insta-kill. Unless you have some one with power control, I’m afraid you don’t really stand a chance against him. And for Primal, Og Megs (or nemesis if you have him) is your best option. Watch out for Shockwave on his Range buff mod as well. Remember that there are no warrior bots, so bringing a brawler would be pointless. Other than that the remaining bots are simply long fights, nothing else. Boosts were also helpful in finishing the fights quickly. I hope this helps, and I wish you good luck with it! Or have you already finished it?
  • 17111711 Posts: 317
    @Primerprime5 I may do a guide on YouTube on ROTK showing off the team I used.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    Very well done, m8! @1711 @Transformator79 what were your team's?
    Thank you, @Primerprime5 :)
    143mdi3njjf8.png
    This was the team I had used. I know that many veterans have done RotK with far weaker bots, but I had patiently waited for what I believed would be the perfect team. Tronus managed more than 50% of the mission for me. During my initial tries, I would have trouble with Prowl (his power charges fed me an Sp2 every 20 seconds!). During that time, I brought Blaster along with me in hopes of tackling Wasp with him, who seemed to have a fearsome reputation. But @Jackin suggested me to use Scorponok instead, who worked like a charm for Prowl and Kickback. Ultimately I used Tronus for Waspinator and I was quite satisfied. I didn’t have to use Shockwave at all! 2l8bf5gqb5zc.png
    His relic of obedience was really helpful. The next major danger was Blaster. He’s someone who deserves to be feared. Blaster’s Sp2 is kind of an insta-kill. Unless you have some one with power control, I’m afraid you don’t really stand a chance against him. And for Primal, Og Megs (or nemesis if you have him) is your best option. Watch out for Shockwave on his Range buff mod as well. Remember that there are no warrior bots, so bringing a brawler would be pointless. Other than that the remaining bots are simply long fights, nothing else. Boosts were also helpful in finishing the fights quickly. I hope this helps, and I wish you good luck with it! Or have you already finished it?

Thank you so much for this comprehensive guide, it's really quite helpful. And no, I haven't finished it yet, I barely make it past Dinobot. My main issue is that it's SO BORINGLY LONG that I voluntarily exit it, but I'm hoping that with the team you've set up I can make it move slightly faster. I've already got Megs and Wave, and I'm saving up for Tronus.
  • Dontknow9Dontknow9 Posts: 17
    What’s your channel name?