Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

10k Knight Crystal Drops

2»

Comments

• Options
    SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    I prefer the 5k crystal over the 10k.
  • Options
    2Pocalypse2Pocalypse Posts: 39
    qlnqirgzmbit.png
    64qiu2vo6hxy.png

Also got this in the process of doing missions to get knight shards. Overall this has been a good fun promo. I mix putting in time grinding and spending. The rewards are good and I don't feel like I'm getting punk'd.
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    So far got two alphas, and glad to have 'em!
  • Options
    seeker1321seeker1321 Posts: 83
    Opened two so far, first was a 3* trans warp mod, the second was an Alpha spark
  • Options
    BlogZmogisBlogZmogis Posts: 43
    1. Alpha spark
    2. 750 4* shards
    3. 3* mod
    4. Alpha spark
  • Options
    rawrrawr Posts: 20
    opened 4 to date
    2 alphas
    1000 t3 spark essence
    750 4* bot shards
  • Options
    BlogZmogisBlogZmogis Posts: 43
    5. 3* Prowl
  • Options
    DavienDavien Posts: 758
    mine:
    alpha, alpha, alpha, 750 4* shards, alpha
  • Options
    Davien wrote: »
    mine:

If you don't mind me asking where are you getting all the knight shards from? Want to make sure I'm getting the most I can.
    Thanks
  • Options
    NeoNeo Posts: 21
    4☆ Mod/Bot (Security Module-Repair Module/Windable)
    4☆ 750 Shards
  • Options
    In addition to the 2 alphas I already pulled, I just got a 4 star Ironhide.
  • Options
    Pofh1Pofh1 Posts: 50
    Two alpha sparks, but I'm very ok with that.
  • Options
    Jones117aJones117a Posts: 39
    seeker1321 wrote: »
    mine:

If you don't mind me asking where are you getting all the knight shards from? Want to make sure I'm getting the most I can.
    Thanks

Get a lot from 100% all difficulties of spotlight mission, all milestones in 1 and 3 day alliance events, the occasional rare away mission and then raids. I'll probably manage 5 10k crystals, some people may manage 6 at a push if they raid a lot.
  • Options

Ok thanks, that's what I am working on, just wanted to make sure I am not missing a source of them. I will definitely get 4 of them, maybe 5 depending on it goes.
  • Options
    got one more 1k shards of T3 spark.
  • Options
    seeker1321 wrote: »
    mine:

Thanks

i think I might have posted additional 1 more alpha.. i can't remember :s ... but it's around 5-6 total so far I've opened :#
  • Options
    ReworkRework Posts: 122
    Opened 2. 1st was an Alpha. Second was a 4* Motormaster.
    It's my 1st 4* and as a free player, it's kind of a let down. I can't image ever having the resources to get that 4* to a level where it's better than my 3* bots... I think the Alpha is more valuable to me.
  • Options
    Jones117aJones117a Posts: 39
    Rework wrote: »
    It's my 1st 4* and as a free player, it's kind of a let down. I can't image ever having the resources to get that 4* to a level where it's better than my 3* bots... I think the Alpha is more valuable to me.

Don't be too disappointed by it, the only hard to get resource to make a 4* better than a 3* is a t3 basic spark. The best place to get t3 basic essence is rewards from things like the spotlight mission, I'm currently on 3500 essence and I've not gotten any from purchasing it or from AM. It'll take some time but I imagine in the next 1/2 months I'll have my first t3 basic.
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Rework wrote: »

Right now, at this very moment, you're probably right.

But.

For 2 alphas you get a Rank 2 4* which is roughly equivalent in rating as a Rank 4 3*. It's (much) harder to raise the forge levels of a 4* bot, but the base stats are actually better than it's 3* counterpart. Plus if (when) you finally do get your t3b spark, you can actually use it and then your 4* will blow the 3* out of the water. Keep in mind you just got a FULL ALPHA SPARK from a crystal that's relatively easy to get. Only a couple weeks ago it was only the very top alliances that were able to get over 1 alpha spark per week. Everything will be easier to get, eventually. You will get that Tier 3 Basic spark. Maybe not tomorrow, or next week. But before the end of summer, if you just keep playing, I'm confident that they'll be within reasonable reach.