Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

t2 ore away mission requirements

Hi -
I was wondering if anybody knows the requirements for t2 ore in away missions. I believe it's based on bots' ratings... It would be nice to know how far I am. Thanks

Comments

• Options
    Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    I'm guessing you're only around level 30 with no 5* bots?
    From memory, a few maximum 3* bots will get them going
  • Options
    yorkdredyorkdred Posts: 72
    I don't have 5* bots yet but I do have maxed 3* bots and rank 2 and rank 3 4* bots. Generally speaking, I have a couple of bots in 1800-1900 range and a couple of bots in 1200-1400 range...
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Just keep playing and ranking those bots.
  • Options
    Update. Once my top 3 bots reached rating of 6,000 cumulatively, away missions upgraded to t2ore crystals.
  • Options
    FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    yorkdred wrote: »
    Update. Once my top 3 bots reached rating of 6,000 cumulatively, away missions upgraded to t2ore crystals.

What!? no just get 2-4 5 star bots,take a four-star bot to max rank and forge and boom t2 unlocked
  • Options
    Well, it's hard for a new player to get 5* star bots, I just recently got my first one. It is also hard to max forge 4* bots with tier 1 away mission crystals... I'm doing it right now with t2ore crystals and I don't get enough gold and ore... Nonetheless, it is something every new player has to do to upgrade to t3ore crystals in away missions. I believe the requirement is 12000 for top 3 bots (unbuffed)