Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who should I buy? Tantrum or OG Prime?

Who should I buy? Tantrum or OG Prime? 14 votes

Tantrum
28%
TsunamiBeastdadDaveJLKitten 4 votes
OG Prime
71%
Mufc14Red_EyesChaosDogmaUmairKhan05OptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5Primerprime5FirebotMegaStrikersТри44 10 votes

Comments

• Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    OG Prime
    Tantrum is great, don't get me wrong. He's probably the most powerful Bot in the game in terms of raw damage output but he's a little finicky to use and leaves himself more open to attacks than most Bots. OGP is a well-rounded Bot who can hold his own in most situations. OGP also comes with better Synergies that take him from Legendary to God- Tier. Buy both of them if you can, but I'd choose OGP as the primary option.
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    OG Prime
    It's your decision which bot you wanna buy but if I had been you, I would go for OG Prime. The reason why I wouldn't go for Tantrum is because it's really hard for me to keep up those melee buffs as I don't like to play offensive. True that I can get unstoppable if that's a problem but unstoppability only adds to my vulnerability as it might shrug off opponents melee or ranged attacks, but they do atleast a bit off damage on the one hit the opponents hit you with and it makes it worse if that hit is of a special attack. Due to these problems, I would go for OG PRIME. But if you have Jazz and Ratchet, then don't give a second thought, just go for OG. But if you have Primal or other BW characters, go for Tantrum. It all depends on ur decision but I would go for OG PRIME, as he most suits my playstyle.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Drift
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    OG Prime
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Drift

Finish the statement. "....will be torn apart by Tantrum."
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    OG Prime
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Drift

Finish the statement. "....will be torn apart by Tantrum."