Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

YESSS! FINALLYYYY!!

Comments

• Options
    Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Gratz
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Nice! Who you gonna get? Or are you going to wait to see what next month’s bots are (usually announced the day before)?
  • Options
    Dontknow9Dontknow9 Posts: 17
    edited June 2020
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Nice! Who you gonna get? Or are you going to wait to see what next month’s bots are (usually announced the day before)?

Could you elaborate on that last part? I’m confused lol
  • Options
    DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Dontknow9 wrote: »

Are you getting one of this months featured bots are you going to wait and see who comes next month?
  • Options
    Dontknow9Dontknow9 Posts: 17
    DaveJL wrote: »

Are you getting one of this months featured bots are you going to wait and see who comes next month?

Oh, I’m getting optimus prime this month lmao
  • Options
    SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    DaveJL wrote: »

Nice choice.
  • Options
    Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

Usually we find out who the next featured bots are a day before they’re in the store. This gives you a chance to decide on buying one of the current ones, or wait till it switches over and get one of those bots instead.

Sometimes a bot you want even more will be featured the next month so it’s worth waiting. If not, you can just get one you want from this month. Or even wait till next next month. 😏

That’s always a solid choice.