Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

My time has come.

ddu3o4hr1vn2.gif

Well, it looks like my time has come.
I’ve been playing this game for nearly two years - I started somewhere in May-June of 2018. I’ve never played a game with so much dedication before. Unfortunately that dedication must now go to my studies. As I progress through classes, the overall syllabus only increases. Thus, if I want to survive in this system it becomes obvious that any time spent for playing must be cancelled out. Anyways, it doesn’t look like the game is going to go anywhere soon (Please prove me wrong, Kabam!). I have soooo many unfulfilled dreams... but not all dreams can come true, can they? However, I’ve already finished RotK and I’ve maxed out 5* Tronus - so some of my ultimate achievements have been completed. Sadly I have neither the time nor willpower to complete Kolkular... But one thing that has made my time in this game even more worthwhile is that I have gained an abundance of loyal and helpful friends to whom I will always be indebted to. Mere words cannot be enough to express my gratitude to them. I feel proud to say that I have been in the company of such people. 🙂

In all honesty, I never thought that I’d ever leave. I hoped that I would be with this game until it’s end. But all good things eventually come to an end, right? I had a great time in this wonderful game. Great graphics, fun storylines, easy battles, etc. I hope to return whenever the academic pressure on me reduces... but I’ll still be on the forums here and there. Hopefully it’s just a break instead of a long time retirement...

Once again, I want to thank all of those who have guided me through these years. All of you have earned a permanent spot in my memories... I am honoured to have been part of such a great community. I’m going to miss waking up to play AMs, grinding the arenas and exploring the spotlights... yet all of them take precious time. Each second which passes is lost forever, we can never get them back... I might check back in a few months and hopefully I see something new. The game is quite young compared to most others, and it has a lot of potential. I’ve known and played with transformers for nearly half of my life. They created most of my childhood and this game was exactly what I needed - and it introduced me to the entirety of the Transformers Community.

So thank you all. Thanks to the moderators, who have made this forums exciting, and to all of my friends who have been along with me throughout my journey. I hope to see you all once again very soon! I will miss you all a lot! :'(

This is my final lineup - the end product of my 2 years on this game. (I had many triple maxed 4*s but I forged them all... and sorry for the extremely poor editing 😅)
ex5c7a5e2tz6.png
I had all of them duped except for the last 3...
I'm proud to say that it's made up completely made up of effort and grind. I've never spent money on the game (or any other game, for that matter)

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    You will be missed my friend. If you change your mind, come back knowing we’ve all been there and will not judge you. So much time. So much dedication. So much tapping.

mdibqnoiuciu.gif
  • Hopefully you will come back when this game does something new. Good luck with your studies and such!I know it's very hard at these times so you deserve a holiday once this is all done. The work my school is giving us is absurd and I sometimes have a small breakdown, crying in my bed at like 11PM.And you know what, these forums have helped myself mentally over the past few weeks so dont forget about us!

See you soon, pal. And good luck over the next few months!
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    Hate to see you go....don't get rid of that profile, it's an impressive hangar....always good to have it to come back to, even if it's just a fight or 2 while taking a growler..
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    It's beautiful. You have done well, young jedi.
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Well, Goodbye @Transformator79 You will be missed by many of us in-game and here in the Forums. It was really nice knowing ya :) We all have our own priorities in life and sometimes its because of them that we have to sacrifice some of the things we never want to but the end product will be fruitful only if the efforts are put in the right path and for that I will wish u a Very Good Luck for whatever u aim for in Life, I hope that you get it and be satisfied by your efforts. I just hope that this game is gonna stay here for a long time so that I can see your return to this game when you finally have sometime. For now, its very good on your behalf to focus on the things which are more important for you o:) I wish you again all the best. Lastly, This is not the end but merely a new beginning. Simply put, Another Transformation ;)

Hope to see you again soon!!
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    @Transformator79 I don't know what to say you are one of my very good friends & you will be missed
    (even though I'm not playing the game anymore & both of us know the reason for that )
    I'm gonna take a little bit of a diversion here;
    You know I can't repeat what everyone else has been saying cuz weird and HONESTLY, you make a thread about leaving?
    Back on track;
    I hope to see you soon bro.(perhaps even in real life)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    ecxolrlpklqe.jpeg
  • EeveeGavinEeveeGavin Posts: 17
    Another commander has fallen, but you will not be forgotten! And I aswell hope kabam goes somewhere soon with the game, otherwise next year when the semester starts I might make the same choice, to save my free time for other activities
  • Wow, this really made my day. It put a smile on my face which I couldn't remove for the next few hours. 🥰
    Thank you so much guys! I wish all of you the best of luck in your journeys ahead! :)
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited June 2020
    Good luck man, you're a good person and deserve the best for your future. Till all are One!