Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Elite Alliance Crystals

ossa4zbw7w26.png

Has anyone ever pulled any AM energy refills from the new elite AM crystals? Seeing as there is an image of one prominently displayed in the crystals tab, they should be possible... but when I spin a crystal, they don't even show up on the spinner. And what about the elusive full 5-step AM energy refills? How are those acquired? @Kabam Vydious

And as a side note, I really wish the low-tier kits that we get from the titan dailies were not a possible pull from these crystals. I literally have 77 of these kits already expiring in my stash.

Comments

• Options
    If you check the loot odds you will see that there are no energy refills there. The picture doesnt really determine whats inside the crystal.

Same with the new AM crystals. I believe there are T4C Sparks on the image but there are definitely none in the crystal.
  • Options
    MystaJayMystaJay Posts: 135
    If you check the loot odds you will see that there are no energy refills there. The picture doesnt really determine whats inside the crystal.

Same with the new AM crystals. I believe there are T4C Sparks on the image but there are definitely none in the crystal.

no, the fortress crystal have pictures of T3C on it, and no we do not want more T3C thankyouverymuch...
  • Options
    Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    edited June 2020
    Reasons how this could have happened:
    1) Kabam is intentionally misrepresenting what the crystal holds.
    2) Kabam can't afford to pay designers who can tell the difference between AM batteries and items you can actually get. (quite possible, considering Kabam can't afford mods that can tell the difference between shockwave and soundwave.)
    3) The team no longer gives a f***.

Please Kabam, just sell the game to a developer who is actually competent.
  • Options
    UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Reasons how this could have happened:
    1) Kabam is intentionally misrepresenting what the crystal holds.
    2) Kabam can't afford to pay designers who can tell the difference between AM batteries and items you can actually get. (quite possible, considering Kabam can't afford mods that can tell the difference between shockwave and soundwave.)
    3) The team no longer gives a f***.

Please Kabam, just sell the game to a developer who is actually competent.

I will go with the 3rd one and I don't think Kabam's gonna sell this game until they extract every penny they can from this game.