Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Okay kabam dont ban me for this lol.
Petition to have this as our loading screen to support the ongoing protest worldwide.
409cr2bttf05.jpg

27 votes

Yes
85%
Gunz0BlackRazakRed_Eyes1121893JIMMY_SABUmairKhan05CrossidesSlayerSkywarpTechnobotOptimalOptimus_MV1Sycko5KittenTransformator79Blaze_KagamiPrimerprime5AndiFirebotMystaJayRonin7348 23 votes
No
14%
AnnatarBeastdadThuleASH_Bot 4 votes
Tagged:

Comments

• Yes
    Amazing idea!Kabam should really do something like this but be careful which bot is which race because it depends on what voice actors they have. Does Kabam imagine their CW or G1 voice actors in their heads?
    (Probably G1).
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Yes
    Amazing idea!Kabam should really do something like this but be careful which bot is which race because it depends on what voice actors they have. Does Kabam imagine their CW or G1 voice actors in their heads?
    (Probably G1).

Wtf why are you bringing voice actors and their race into this? This is about BOTS in the game.

• Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited June 2020
    Yes
    If they decide to make a Mini Mission based on it (which is highly unlikely), Barricade HAS to be the Boss. The Mods on him have to be Melee Bleed, Power Drain and Ranged Shock for... obvious reasons.

Edit: Mixmaster could be a Sub- Boss, with his Concussive Block and Acid Debuffs reminiscent of something.
    Yes
    Also it should be themed on Fog of war like theme because of the smoke grenades being used.
    Prowl and barricade main boss

#PoliceBrutality
  • Yes
    Why would anyone vote no for this??
    Yes
    Why would anyone vote no for this??

I could have asked for that when i came to know about that first but i didnt because i dont want this thread to turn into a hateful and negative thread so i just ignore lol.
    Forget it @OptimalOptimus_MV1
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    I understand (I think) the spirit in which this was intended.

But without meaning to, it trivializes what Black Lives Matter is about: the wrongful loss of real people's lives.
  • Primerprime5Primerprime5 Posts: 853
    edited June 2020
    Yes

But without meaning to, it trivializes what Black Lives Matter is about: the wrongful loss of real people's lives.

I can see where you're coming from, but this is actually meant to be the opposite of triviality. While we can certainly do a lot in the real world (and we should), we can show our solidarity in the game via actions such as these. We aren't mocking the protesters, but are rather spreading the tales of their bravery through the game, and at the same time we're showing that we recognise their efforts and stand with them in our own way.
    Yes

Actually this was inspired from CoD mobile...
    You'll understand this thread if you just open the game, the game reads a message in support of this #BLM movement.
  • CarrotBoy2kCarrotBoy2k Posts: 164
    Okay. Thanks for the thoughtful responses.
  • Thank you, we appreciate the suggestions that have been provided here.
This discussion has been closed.