Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

1711's ROTK Overview

17111711 Posts: 317
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
Here is my overview on Revenge Of The King, let me know what you all think about this :).

2384gnsqtpki.png

Comments

• MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    1 question. How will Prowl help with blaster?
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085

Blaster gets power gain buff when he uses sp1 which often fills his power bar enough for an sp2 if you land a couple hits on Blaster.
    So a duped prowl could keep blaster power gain in check and always drain his power so blaster wont get sp2 more often, it's a good counter because blaster sp2 is very troublesome to dodge.

But I would recommend Kickback over prowl
  • MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    Slayer wrote: »

Blaster gets power gain buff when he uses sp1 which often fills his power bar enough for an sp2 if you land a couple hits on Blaster.
    So a duped prowl could keep blaster power gain in check and always drain his power so blaster wont get sp2 more often, it's a good counter because blaster sp2 is very troublesome to dodge.

What about Mirage? His power burns and shields can do good against blaster right?
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167

What about Mirage? His power burns and shields can do good against blaster right?

Mirage is also a good choice but u need him awakened just like Prowl in order to do some quick burning or else it will be just ranged shooting which will make the fight pretty long. If u r good fighting ranged without getting tagged then go with Mirage, but as @Slayer said I would also go with Kickback too. Or Scorponok can also be a good choice :)
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085

Mirage needs to be very high sig then , 50+ to even count him as a power drainer.
    Kickback and prowl do far better with low sig