Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Question about the despair mastery

asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
edited June 2020 in General Discussion
I'm thinking here about how it could be used for the scorp fight in am. The mastery's description says that it reduces healing and repair effects for every debuff on the opponent. The question I have is, do non damaging debuffs count, like armor break, crit rate down, attack down, etc? For some reason I feel it only applies for damaging debuffs. The description doesn't specify but Kabam has a track record of showing vague and misleading ability descriptions. I could test it myself but I'm wondering if anyone already knows. Thanks.

Comments

• DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    asparagus wrote: »
    I'm thinking here about how it could be used for the scorp fight in am. The mastery's description says that it reduces healing and repair effects for every debuff on the opponent. The question I have is, do non damaging debuffs count, like armor break, crit rate down, attack down, etc? For some reason I feel it only applies for damaging debuffs. The description doesn't specify but Kabam has a track record of showing vague and misleading ability descriptions. I could test it myself but I'm wondering if anyone already knows. Thanks.

do you have LINE?