Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Exchange of resources

It would be great to be able to exchange resources between the members of the same alliance, that way they are not wasted and could be used by a member who needs it.

It would be a good idea don't you think? :)

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

Comments

• NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Not this topic again.....
    Short answer... no.
    Long answer... no, too easily exploited.

There are many many threads that cover this same topic, and the massive exploitation possibilities of an exchange or trading system. :)
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Better idea.
    How about a feature to exchange players of the same company? Specifically changing the good players from MCOC with people who constantly spam Trade threads on TFTF forums
    or
    A feature to change hard working MCOC developers with the incompetent folks at TFTF team
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Trading would never work however maybe if there was a store or market to trade (with the game not players) then that would work. I believe the other game has something like that.
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    They would lose tons of badly needed money to run the game. Trading would be super exploited because many players have multiple accounts, and if you're in a sizable alliance, someone would have the one thing you need that you'd otherwise pay for or grind for.
  • UmairKhan05UmairKhan05 Posts: 167
    Scott wrote: »
    It would be great to be able to exchange resources between the members of the same alliance, that way they are not wasted and could be used by a member who needs it.

It would be a good idea don't you think? :)

@Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike

Nope.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Maybe @Kabam_Crrystal can take a look at it, sounds responsible idea.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited June 2020
    Mufc14 wrote: »

Kabam Crrystal ain't a mod
    If you meant it sarcastically then yeah why not :D
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Firebot wrote: »

I’m pretty sure sarcastically, but I don’t think what the fake mod posts would be too far off.
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    Firebot wrote: »
    Mufc14 wrote: »

No way, he seems legit for me, if not then where are the (real mods)?

• Mufc14 wrote: »
    No way, he seems legit for me, if not then where are the (real mods) ?

They are probably busy fixing the certificate on https://login.transformersforgedtofight.com/, that is expired since 2019-12-22...