Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Rare mods

Kabam...can we have regular chances to get the rare mods for base again? It’s been like a year.

Taking mods to the next rank would be cool too.

Thanks

Comments

• Clark_kentClark_kent Posts: 80
    Yes please @Kabam Vydious .
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Welcome to my pain...

Ever since they added Exclusive Bots to the PBCs, 3*BCs, and 4*BCs, I have been asking Kabam in the Forums to extend that same courtesy to the equivalent Mod Crystals, allowing us a chance to get some of those Exclusive Mods, like the Tech Console, Transwarp Cell, Prime Module, and Scout Sentry. I have also asked for a change in the Mod Sparks needed to go from R3 to R4, requiring only 2 T2m Sparks instead of 1 T3m (which has not been added to the game). No luck. I have stopped opening my 4*MCs, because all I am doing now is duping all the 4* Basic Mods currently stuck at R3. I also rarely open my PMCs and 3* MCs.

I will keep on plugging away to convince Kabam to give us a greater chance to get those Exclusive Mods. Any support from other Commanders would be appreciated.
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Technobot wrote: »
    Welcome to my pain...

Ever since they added Exclusive Bots to the PBCs, 3*BCs, and 4*BCs, I have been asking Kabam in the Forums to extend that same courtesy to the equivalent Mod Crystals, allowing us a chance to get some of those Exclusive Mods, like the Tech Console, Transwarp Cell, Prime Module, and Scout Sentry. I have also asked for a change in the Mod Sparks needed to go from R3 to R4, requiring only 2 T2m Sparks instead of 1 T3m (which has not been added to the game). No luck. I have stopped opening my 4*MCs, because all I am doing now is duping all the 4* Basic Mods currently stuck at R3. I also rarely open my PMCs and 3* MCs.

I will keep on plugging away to convince Kabam to give us a greater chance to get those Exclusive Mods. Any support from other Commanders would be appreciated.

Definitely want more mods at the moment.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    edited June 2020
    Hah. It’s funny. At first I thought this thread was about how rare it is for a mod to show up in the forums.

Yeah, but more mod stuff would be good. Well, I mean at least give us a chance at those exclusive mods again. I can understand (but not really) if they can’t because they don’t have a programmer who can implement t3 mod sparks into the game.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    SilverZA wrote: »
    Definitely want more mods at the moment.
    Which mods?
    Moderators or In Game Mods? :D
    I think both turning up should do the trick.
    But.....
    IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!!!
  • Grimes79Grimes79 Posts: 65
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Grimes79 wrote: »
    Kabam...can we have regular chances to get the rare mods for base again? It’s been like a year.

Thanks

You're probably going to get some kind of energon offer now for a chance at those rare mods.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    JKL wrote: »

Thanks

You're probably going to get some kind of energon offer now for a chance at those rare mods.

1200 Energon for 3 Exclusive Mod Crystals (3*/4* Exclusive Mods), 1 T2m Crystal, and 5 T1m Crystals if I recall the “deal” correctly...
    Got got zilch from the exclusive mod crystals back when they were first introduced. Maybe exclusive mod crystals? Wait... I don’t remember, do the exclusive bot crystals only contain those bots or is it the regular bots + the exclusive ones (yeah yeah, not really exclusive bots anymore, but just saying)? If just exclusive, make the exclusive mod crystals like that l.

Anyways, if they do give us a chance, I hope it’s not in crystals for a random chance at all mods or else I’d just be getting a bunch of the repair mod again. 2 star too even.
    @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike ...are you not reading threads anymore?
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    edited June 2020

Its RARE for the mods to do so
    Back in September 2019, I and many reported the away mission hang bug. In October, Kabam actually responded to that saying they recreated the issue. In December another response. Now June 2020 and still no fix for that.

I must have been crazy to think @Kabam Vydious or @Kabam Miike or @Kabam Rimehaven or @Kabam Custos or @Kabam Spice or Kabam anyone would respond to this.

I think you’ll eventually learn that they ignore 99% of the threads here.
    edited June 2020
    I find that absolutely totally completely impossible to believe!

...because at least 1 out of 20 threads are bashing the moderators or the staleness of the game. Those threads are closed by the mods almost instantly 😛.

So let’s say more like 95% are ignored. If we try REALLY hard, then someday we can get 99% not ignored b/c they all get shut down! 🤣

I bet this thread now violates the rules somehow and will be closed down. Place your bets and it was nice chatting with you all while it lasted. 🤑