Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Mini-Spotlight: Fail-Safe Trial: Wheelshock

13»

Comments

• MegaStrikersMegaStrikers Posts: 264
    I was asked about the art earlier! Here you go!

0nq3qppdhww5.png

nice wallpaper.
    BTW @Kabam Vydious so about wallpapers, can you post it on the forum "Begging for Wallpapers :D" and for future ones as well, so that it is easy to find wallpapers in a single thread.
    Here's the link for it: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/9917/begging-for-wallpapers-d#latest

Agreed

Actually nah. I think Kabam should post the wallpaper with the announcement they are making
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    Cool spotlight.
    This time i can't even explore expert with my team of 4500-5000 chars. And Soundwave beat all my chars twice even on easy path.
    Way to go.
    Next time, i think, you should make even Hard unbeatable, because selling T3 and T2a cats is too fast way to leave this 5* r3 limbo.
  • FirebotFirebot Posts: 525
    Annatar wrote: »
    Cool spotlight.
    This time i can't even explore expert with my team of 4500-5000 chars. And Soundwave beat all my chars twice even on easy path.
    Way to go.
    Next time, i think, you should make even Hard unbeatable, because selling T3 and T2a cats is too fast way to leave this 5* r3 limbo.
    Is this good or bad
    cuz it sounds like SaRcAsM
  • AnnatarAnnatar Posts: 101
    Firebot wrote: »
    Is this good or bad
    Yes.
    pkedzmcqki60.jpg

Cool spotlight.
    Way to go.
    Is this good or bad

Do you feel everything we are saying is sarcasm?!
  • Alright, I couldn’t do this ‘mini-spotlight’ but I went ahead and watched @Inqosly ’s video to see what cheeky copy-paste lines were there this time. These were what I noticed:
    1.sbji2u9pm4k3.jpeg
    yhr5eyi68hnq.jpeg
    This mirrors the conversation between Mi(i)ke and Randall in Monsters Inc.
    2.j8djqnk1wlgu.jpeg
    No explanation required for this one.

Anyways, glad I’m not forcing myself to re-download the game and finish this thing. The rewards seem pathetic. Only 1k 5* shards for master? Seriously??? Remember that Grimlock chrono-vector thingy which came out nearly a year ago? That gave 5k shards, if I recall properly, for master - and it had way less lanes to complete... On another note, the mods seem to pop in here only once in a week. Whatever is going on, it doesn't sound good for the fate of the game...
  • Decimus234Decimus234 Posts: 677
    Alright, I couldn’t do this ‘mini-spotlight’ but I went ahead and watched @Inqosly ’s video to see what cheeky copy-paste lines were there this time. These were what I noticed:
    1.sbji2u9pm4k3.jpeg
    yhr5eyi68hnq.jpeg
    This mirrors the conversation between Mi(i)ke and Randall in Monsters Inc.
    2.j8djqnk1wlgu.jpeg
    No explanation required for this one.

Anyways, glad I’m not forcing myself to re-download the game and finish this thing. The rewards seem pathetic. Only 1k 5* shards for master? Seriously??? Remember that Grimlock chrono-vector thingy which came out nearly a year ago? That gave 5k shards, if I recall properly, for master - and it had way less lanes to complete... On another note, the mods seem to pop in here only once in a week. Whatever is going on, it doesn't sound good for the fate of the game...

First line of dialogue there is actually creative, second one has been overused so much it’s stopped being funny.
    Cool spotlight.
    Way to go.
    Is this good or bad

Yes
  • Red_EyesRed_Eyes Posts: 994
    Voltron wrote: »
    Red_Eyes wrote: »
    iSunny2 wrote: »
    Where are the Rectification chips we are supposed to be earning?

4uoxjpj74caf.png

it's typo.. the announcement already tells you that it's bot chips.

How is it a typo, if it says "limited time"? Generic bot chips wouldn't fall into that category.
    Darm0k wrote: »
    it's typo.. the announcement already tells you that it's bot chips.

That’s a lot of typing for it to be a typo. WTf, does Kabam not even check their work?

You honestly, think they wrote this mail from a clean slate? It's copypasta that they half-butt edited just like all the other mail/postings. Like the constant 2000 full spark rank reward bug every time we get a "special" event. Who ever was in charge of the in game mail didn't pay attention to the event...typo

Thing is, Rectification Chips are new, so someone would had to have actually typed that part out. Maybe they changed their mind on the chips?

changing their minds is defin a possibility. I'm thinking they tasked some entry level person to do the quick "crtl+f" using the BW event. Like everything else, no attention to details (or cared to) and assumed it was the crap chips since it was a new thing.

Yeah could be some person totally unfamiliar with the game.
    Cool spotlight.
    Way to go.
    Is this good or bad

Yes

Oof
  • RamilRamil Posts: 14
    When will they announce the new event and those who will become bots of the month???
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    Ramil wrote: »
    When will they announce the new event and those who will become bots of the month???

Bro, be patient. And it's supposed to be a surprise that comes later, not now.
  • TechnobotTechnobot Posts: 661
    Soundwave in Master Mode is a nightmare.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049
    Technobot wrote: »

He is an angry troll. I found ogbee to be good against him.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Technobot wrote: »

ai3ik6wozats.jpg
    ghyw61ongc94.jpg

Cheets is made to counter him. ;)
  • SARGIS07SARGIS07 Posts: 41
    cwgivl0t44g3.png
    Hi vidrous can you help me?
  • SARGIS07 wrote: »
    cwgivl0t44g3.png

That's discord itself related, not necessarily related to Kabam. You should continue with the verification process. Pretty simple. It should send something to your email.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    SARGIS07 wrote: »

I think you have to agree to the rules or something. Possibly it’s tapping on the green check mark thing.
    cwgivl0t44g3.png

The fact that both wifi and airplane mode are on at the same time is a little weird
    (its not unheard of, it is ........)
    And whats wrong now?
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    So this mini spotlight gives 1 full t3a spark and less than a full t4b spark 👏

As if the unbalance wasn’t big enough before
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    cwgivl0t44g3.png

The fact that both wifi and airplane mode are on at the same time is a little weird
    And whats wrong now?

You can have both at the same time
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    cwgivl0t44g3.png

And whats wrong now?

I know
    I said its not unheard of
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Groo wrote: »

I’m pretty sure the folks at Kabam don’t even play this game anymore. It’s almost as if they based their decision on “well, you don’t need t3a until you take your 5 stars to rank 4, therefore it must be more valuable - lets give them more t3a.”
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    cwgivl0t44g3.png

And whats wrong now?

I know

Story of Starscream's life.
    cwgivl0t44g3.png

And whats wrong now?

I know

Story of Starscream's life.
    hmm,yeah maybe
  • Starkiller7Starkiller7 Posts: 266
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Groo wrote: »

I’m pretty sure the folks at Kabam don’t even play this game anymore.

Why would they? It has become boring as hell...
  • SARGIS07SARGIS07 Posts: 41
    ua5jjijm1f34.png
    Nooooooooooooooo
  • SilverZASilverZA Posts: 363
    The myth of the apple of Discord is based on a Greek beauty contest.