Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Where did the game go?

Transformator79Transformator79 Posts: 216
edited October 2019 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello,
I recently bought a Redmi 8 phone and decided to download this game on it. But when I check in the play store it's not there! I've been checking since yesterday. However, last I checked, the game is still available in iOS devices. Can a mod help me out? Thanks.
6wy2mf7nctym.png

Comments

• It's Halloween season! Must be turning into a ghost
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    REDMI note 8 is an Android phone I think.
  • REDMI note 8 is an Android phone I think.

It is and, depending on place of supply, not all have Google Play preinstalled... some you have to side load it and then hope it works properly.
  • It's probably one of those instances it thinks your device is not compatible with the game. Just download the APK and install it; it might just work.
  • Hey!

Can you go to THIS link on your phone and try installing it from there?
  • Hey!

Can you go to THIS link on your phone and try installing it from there?

Ok, so I tried that link @Kabam Vydious ,
    but this was what I got:
    rxddu5whtb0a.png
    My device is updated to the latest version...tqhhydo1ye86.png
    So what can I do now?

• lightningbaronlightningbaron Posts: 595
    edited October 2019
    You have three options:
    1. Get a device that is compatible.
    2. Download the APK and install manually; this also means no auto update, uninstall old version manually and download new version manually.
    3. You do not play the game.

I went with option 2 on my UMIDIGI Power, which worked with MCOC from Play Store.
  • You have three options:
    2. Download the APK and install manually; this also means no auto update, uninstall old version manually and download new version manually.

I went with option 2 on my UMIDIGI Power, which worked with MCOC from Play Store.

Ok, so I went with your second option and the game was successfully downloaded.
    The graphics aren't as good as on my iPad, but at least there is no lag. Thanks to all that helped! :)
  • You have three options:

Ok, so I went with your second option and the game was successfully downloaded.
    The graphics aren't as good as on my iPad, but at least there is no lag. Thanks to all that helped! :)

The graphics on Snapdragon 439 is Adreno 505. Glad you got it working. I bought my phone on basis of 'better' specifications than the Moto G6. Took me 2 months to figure out to download APK and install directly. When an old version does not work, you will know and message will tell you to be on latest version. This is when you uninstall old version, download new APK, and install latest. Also may be time when a feature or spotlight mission is missing