Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Popped 2 pbc got these guys

Take a look at this screenshot

Comments

• sdb4x1npjiu5.jpeg
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Noice
  • 3vp1rl9g7mow.jpeg
  • Forge him
  • Point is do not waste generic chips on buying bots. I usually have 5 of the bots objectives completed by opening crystals at some point. Buy what I need near the end of the cycle. To buy upfront is a quick win for objective, but why waste chips?
  • Point is do not waste generic chips on buying bots. I usually have 5 of the bots objectives completed by opening crystals at some point. Buy what I need near the end of the cycle. To buy upfront is a quick win for objective, but why waste chips?

^^This. Except for five stars. Five-stars are rare, so if there's a bot you really want, you have the chips for a reason. And at the very least, you can get the sigs.
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    I lucked out and got a 5 star Hot rod, but from the 5 star chips. Forged my low level 4 star into him, nd bought the 4 star variant.

Its what I do when I can.
  • What sucked was I got 5" Hot Rod a night before the new calendar. 🤣
  • TheBeastInsideTheBeastInside Posts: 429
    edited October 2019
    Learn the lesson : open your 5* crystals at start of the month;-)

This way, you'll get the bots of the past month ;-)
  • Ronin7348 wrote: »
    sdb4x1npjiu5.jpeg
    Congratulations, you now have a very rare bot........ to throw into the forge.
  • Wait what you want me to forge hot rod
  • If you are new, Hot rod is a good bot. So don't forge him. Unless you are an old player with 5 stars, then you could forge.
  • I never forged a bot in transformers game
  • Decimus234 wrote: »
    Ronin7348 wrote: »
    sdb4x1npjiu5.jpeg
    Congratulations, you now have a very rare bot........ to throw into the forge.

If i had a chance i could have forged you instead