Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Trades? Pls?

DatBoiPlayzYTDatBoiPlayzYT Posts: 79
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
So a lot people in the past asked if kabam will add bot trading, but as now people see and know it will be way to over powered of a concept, but what if, we would be able to trade sparks instead of bots, that way people would he able to assist other people progress, and there would be more team work but there's a catch.
So u want to trade for t1,t2,t3 and t4 sparks but here is the catch, you need to be the appropriate level to trade certain teirs of sparks and here are the levels,

Tier 1, Requirement Level 15+
Tier 2, Requirement Level 25+
Tier 3, Requirement Level 40+
Tier 4, Requirement Level 60(Max Level At The Time)

Also to be able to trade you have to be in the same alliance as the person you want to trade with, so that's the second catch and requirement besides levels, hopefully you agree and also Kabam, because that would add a point to being in an alliance besides free 3 energy every hour or so and besides alliance missions, also it would really help build the game community

Thanks, Best Regards
Inferno_Ender
(Idk how to change my forum name to be the same as my in-game name xD)

Comments

• What do you even have to do with the game? No one would truly care, if you, one unimportant player left the game to focus on a more important aspect of their life. You are simply a drop of water in an immense sea of energon. You spend what, $10 on this game? There are whales who spend more than you make in a year on this game. Trading is, only brought up by players who don't have the dedication to grin, therefore do not deserve the rewards of the grind. I apologize, @DatBoiPlayzYT , but you are irrelevant.
  • What do you even have to do with the game? No one would truly care, if you, one unimportant player left the game to focus on a more important aspect of their life. You are simply a drop of water in an immense sea of energon. You spend what, $10 on this game? There are whales who spend more than you make in a year on this game. Trading is, only brought up by players who don't have the dedication to grin, therefore do not deserve the rewards of the grind. I apologize, @DatBoiPlayzYT , but you are irrelevant.

Dude, there is a lot of people talking about this, I bet you talked or though about this also before so don't even tell me that.

Dude, there is a lot of people talking about this, I bet you talked or though about this also before so don't even tell me that.

I literally have never talked about this. No cap.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Sorry @DatBoiPlayzYT but you failed to address a fatal flaw in trading. People will exploit this. Let’s take your “needs to be in same alliance” concept for example. Ok, so now I created 54 accounts in 3 alliances. Run Spotlight for a week. Then each day I rotate all accounts through a single alliance to then transfer all the spark to a single account. Sure, maybe there is a way to prevent my scenario but until someone can come up with a foolproof method to prevent abuse, it ain’t gonna happen.
  • JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    Sorry @DatBoiPlayzYT but you failed to address a fatal flaw in trading. People will exploit this. Let’s take your “needs to be in same alliance” concept for example. Ok, so now I created 54 accounts in 3 alliances. Run Spotlight for a week. Then each day I rotate all accounts through a single alliance to then transfer all the spark to a single account. Sure, maybe there is a way to prevent my scenario but until someone can come up with a foolproof method to prevent abuse, it ain’t gonna happen.

Jimmy is see your point. It's a good one but I'm not the dev here or the brain guy either xD
  • Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    2f8t48h91v0m.gif
  • Can we stop with these trade treads? We don’t need it and it defeats the purpose of the game
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    For the love of Cybertron, let's not bring this up again.

Vydious has stated, multiple times, that trading will not be added to the game, because, in his own words: "It can be a very sticky/messy piece of content."

Which, in my opinion, is putting it very very mildly.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    I would like to trade all the players that bring up trading to mcoc. The catch is the player we get back from mcoc has to be someone who has spent money. That way the game revenue will go up, and eventually this game might make enough money to release more new bots.

*hits blunt*
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    What do you even have to do with the game? No one would truly care, if you, one unimportant player left the game to focus on a more important aspect of their life. You are simply a drop of water in an immense sea of energon. You spend what, $10 on this game? There are whales who spend more than you make in a year on this game. Trading is, only brought up by players who don't have the dedication to grin, therefore do not deserve the rewards of the grind. I apologize, @DatBoiPlayzYT , but you are irrelevant.

• HELL NO to any trade ideas.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    What do you even have to do with the game? No one would truly care, if you, one unimportant player left the game to focus on a more important aspect of their life. You are simply a drop of water in an immense sea of energon. You spend what, $10 on this game? There are whales who spend more than you make in a year on this game. Trading is, only brought up by players who don't have the dedication to grin, therefore do not deserve the rewards of the grind. I apologize, DatBoiPlayzYT , but you are irrelevant.
    Dude what is this a quote of? XD
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    What do you even have to do with the game? No one would truly care, if you, one unimportant player left the game to focus on a more important aspect of their life. You are simply a drop of water in an immense sea of energon. You spend what, $10 on this game? There are whales who spend more than you make in a year on this game. Trading is, only brought up by players who don't have the dedication to grin, therefore do not deserve the rewards of the grind. I apologize, DatBoiPlayzYT , but you are irrelevant.
    Dude what is this a quote of? XD

Someone forgot to switch their dummy account?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Simple and useful, as suggested by @Mrnomis
  • As I've mentioned in the past, we don't have plans to implement trading within The Fight. This especially goes for Bot Trading of any kind. This system could easily be manipulated and would therefore lose its primary objective to aiding one another.
This discussion has been closed.