Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Away mission improvement suggestion

小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
Personally I would really love Kabam to make it possible to send multiple crews on sway missions.

Positives:
1. More incentives to rank and collect as many bots up as possible

2. Make the time less stressful. Most people in alliances have kids and jobs. Coming back to app 4-5 times every 2 hours make it very stressful to maintain your high bots status. For some people even logging in once every 2 hours is stressful enough. Why don’t we make it possible every 2 hours we can just log in once and send all crews to all missions? The more demanding the game is the more likely players are gonna quit due to time constraint. And remember most paying customers and whales are people that have jobs and high demanding jobs

Comments

• Why don't you mention kids are in school and have assignments and projects to do? 4-5 times every 2 hours is stressful; this is bad comedy. You obviously have no idea of the word stress.
  • Why don't you mention kids are in school and have assignments and projects to do? 4-5 times every 2 hours is stressful; this is bad comedy. You obviously have no idea of the word stress.

Yeah, ditto. Stress is realizing you did the hw due Tuesday over the weekend while forgetting to do Monday's hw 7:15 on Sunday night. Should I be on the forums right now? No, but if I die, might as well do it with no regrets.
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited October 2019
    JKL wrote: »
    It would be nice to send multiple teams away.

Why all the stress? This is a game, not a job or responsibility. Maybe you need to step back and look at how it's affecting you. If you can't log in all the time, don't worry about it. Just do what you can and be content with it.

Cuz this game is so different from other games. Most Other games u can concentrate less than an hours and be done with it for the day. This game if u don’t keep logging in, u make no progress

I have got to know many people that quit it cuz the game is consuming your life, not giving u entertaining (maybe for a short while)
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    小龙女 wrote: »
    It would be nice to send multiple teams away.

Why all the stress? This is a game, not a job or responsibility. Maybe you need to step back and look at how it's affecting you. If you can't log in all the time, don't worry about it. Just do what you can and be content with it.

Cuz this game is so different from other games. Most Other games u can concentrate less than an hours and be done with it for the day. This game if u don’t keep logging in, u make no progress

I have got to know many people that quit it cuz the game is consuming your life, not giving u entertaining (maybe for a short while)

As I've told others, make sure the game is still a game. Play it to your schedule not to its schedule. Keep it fun, not stressful.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    I too think we should be able to send multiple teams. I don't like logging in multiple times per hour or 2 hours as I drive for a living and generally I'm quite busy. It would be another way of rewarding players who take the time and effort to build and strengthen their roster
  • Sounds like a good idea, but always everything can be abuse in one way or another, and in pretty sure people will find a way to abuse it, like let'ssay u have 1 5☆ shard away mission, u start that, none of the other 3 interest u so u refresh the page with energon until u get another 5☆ shard missions or something you like, or someone can just find or get some weird hack which does something to away missions, as we all know there is a hack out there that an give you thousands and hundreds of Energon and Gold, and people who are money thirsty abuse that hack and get unlimited resources, even though as time goes by they get banned, they still abuse that, and I'm pretty sure people will find a way to abuse this away mission idea also in some way.
  • Sydney2Sydney2 Posts: 68
    Beastdad wrote: »
    What is insanely stupid is when 2 5* shard missions pop up at the same time, then you don't see any again for several days.

Yes, you should be able to send multiple teams at once.

THIS.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    Would be nice to have the option to use energon to speed up the countdown timer for either existing missions or to refresh new missions instead of waiting for the 2 hours to count down after you have already sent all 4 missions.
    Faithz17 wrote: »
    Would be nice to have the option to use energon to speed up the countdown timer for either existing missions or to refresh new missions instead of waiting for the 2 hours to count down after you have already sent all 4 missions.

Whale talk 😂
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105

Whale talk 😂

Yet it's already late to turn the Away command center into a money sink. Had it been like this from the start... Kabam will never be short of budget to create new bots every month.
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842

Whale talk 😂

Rofl I wish I were a whale... can I be a beluga? :D But seriously, you know I have some energon from the past months of farming spotlight and arena crystals, the only thing worth using it now is for away missions :p
    Would be nice right about now to send multiple teams, lol.

78r23qebym9p.png
  • 小龙女小龙女 Posts: 641
    edited October 2019

78r23qebym9p.png

Well that’s if u have the roster for it. U probably needs 12 rank 4 5* to do all 3, which most people don’t have (I don’t)

78r23qebym9p.png

Well that’s if u have the roster for it. U probably needs 12 rank 4 5* to do all 3, which most people don’t have (I don’t)

Would not have been an issue. I could have made it work if that option was available.
  • Bi1b0BagginsBi1b0Baggins Posts: 1,049

78r23qebym9p.png

Would not have been an issue. I could have made it work if that option was available.

You'd be surprised how far you'll go in getting guaranteed away missions just meeting the class bonuses.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779

78r23qebym9p.png

maybe so, but it's another reason to keep a strong and ranked up roster
  • Sydney2Sydney2 Posts: 68
    edited October 2019
    I would like the option to try and run all 2 or 3 at the same time, right now I don't have it.
    @Kabam Vydious , any possibility for this?
  • So... they improved the away mission rewards and we can get 5 star shard pretty frequently (not to forget that 5 star is the highest rarity in the game right now), t3 class sparks too, sometimes t4 basic and t3 alpha sparks.... and now that's not enough, everybody want to collect not just 1 but 3-4 times 1000-1200 shard WITH NOTHING.. just for an idle thing..

It must be considered as a BONUS thing.. no stress :)

In my opinion 4 star shards will be better (of course higher amount for higher bot rating) because for completing 4 star bots you still get 500 5 star shards, and you can duplicating 4 star bots for a greater amount of forge material 🤷‍♂️

78r23qebym9p.png

You'd be surprised how far you'll go in getting guaranteed away missions just meeting the class bonuses.

ygru554xd9gw.jpg

Scrubs
  • JKL wrote: »

78r23qebym9p.png

ygru554xd9gw.jpg

Scrubs

Who you callin' scrub?
    6r1ph44sk67y.jpg

78r23qebym9p.png

ygru554xd9gw.jpg

Scrubs

Who you callin' scrub?
    6r1ph44sk67y.jpg

People complaining that they need r5 5*s to run epic away missions.
  • Bntyhntr3232_Bntyhntr3232_ Posts: 3,088
    edited October 2019

78r23qebym9p.png

ygru554xd9gw.jpg

Scrubs

Who you callin' scrub?
    6r1ph44sk67y.jpg

I run them with R3- 5*s and do fine

78r23qebym9p.png

ygru554xd9gw.jpg

Scrubs

Who you callin' scrub?
    6r1ph44sk67y.jpg

I think you all are full of it, you can probably do less than R3 5".

78r23qebym9p.png

ygru554xd9gw.jpg

Scrubs

Who you callin' scrub?
    6r1ph44sk67y.jpg

Yeah, I can mainly send R2s and maybe an R3 even for 5* shard missions. Usually the class has to matchup though.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644

78r23qebym9p.png

ygru554xd9gw.jpg

Scrubs

Who you callin' scrub?
    6r1ph44sk67y.jpg

Yeah, I can mainly send R2s and maybe an R3 even for 5* shard missions. Usually the class has to matchup though.

For the missions that yield fewer 5* shards you can use 4* bots.

15j5k3g047bc.png

78r23qebym9p.png

ygru554xd9gw.jpg

Scrubs

Who you callin' scrub?
    6r1ph44sk67y.jpg

Yeah I definitely could if I had a bunch of bots that aren't on base defense
    Nightpath wrote: »

78r23qebym9p.png

ygru554xd9gw.jpg

Scrubs

Who you callin' scrub?
    6r1ph44sk67y.jpg

For the missions that yield fewer 5* shards you can use 4* bots.

15j5k3g047bc.png

Why are the bot ratings missing?