Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Special Mission - EVIL TREAD: From Rust 'Til Dawn

1235»

Comments

• iBK wrote: »
    Yeah, every other bot was more difficult than bludgeon IMO. G1 Megs made short work of him. Fight was over within a minute.

I beat him with Meg too.. 22 hits, around 30 seconds.. Thanks to
    Finished it, not a single revive (first 2 missions were all perfect)

05boxn8ny7sx.png

Final Thoughts: I felt that it was much easier than the previous chrono-vector mission, mostly due to the fact that there wasn’t a wide range of annoying mods this time. I used Tronus and he ploughed through most of the bots, since he’s so good for long fights such as these. The new revive mod was kinda fun and annoying at the same time, you never know when the opponent would jump back up. Even the rewards were good, though I would have liked it better if some 5 star shards were thrown in there. Overall, I liked the event (especially the dialogue) and hope we get more such opportunities to gain T4 basics in the following months...

With Megatronus this entire game is a joke... The biggest problem in this game is that he is a playable character...
  • Can't lie how sad I am that my phone isn't working anymore so I can't play this... :(
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    Can't lie how sad I am that my phone isn't working anymore so I can't play this... :(

I felt that pain before, only option is to get a new device or fix it
  • I loved this event, it is quite entertaining and at the same time irritating the way they die and come back to life, it was not over killing them and the 5-star ones were worse lol
  • If y'all like the image being used for the Mission we got it special for you to save right over here:

Go give our twitter some love and download the photo!

make more images like this for android please, they would look great!! ❤😍
  • Most awful event ever. Look like Kabam is totally impotents in gamedev now. Or to greedy and want more donates. What is next? Chance of instant death when player join in fight? Are you use testers and realise what your average auditory is not geeks without personsl life? Why you make or super easy or super hard difficulties?
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    OTERSEY wrote: »
    Most awful event ever. Look like Kabam is totally impotents in gamedev now. Or to greedy and want more donates. What is next? Chance of instant death when player join in fight? Are you use testers and realise what your average auditory is not geeks without personsl life? Why you make or super easy or super hard difficulties?

I could not disagree more! This event was creative and great fun, and I enjoyed the revive mods more than I had any right to. I hope to see this event return next year!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Most awful event ever. Look like Kabam is totally impotents in gamedev now. Or to greedy and want more donates. What is next? Chance of instant death when player join in fight? Are you use testers and realise what your average auditory is not geeks without personsl life? Why you make or super easy or super hard difficulties?

Instant death? I think you mean reviving your bot with a fragment of health only to go against a life transfer mod? It's intentional.
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    I could not disagree more! This event was creative and great fun, and I enjoyed the revive mods more than I had any right to. I hope to see this event return next year!
    All this forum inhabitants even not 0,001% of all players of the game. And regular players or say maaaaaaaany bad words to Kabam when play this broken parody of event, or just completely ignore this. For almost dead game is critical.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Nightpath wrote: »
    All this forum inhabitants even not 0,001% of all players of the game. And regular players or say maaaaaaaany bad words to Kabam when play this broken parody of event, or just completely ignore this. For almost dead game is critical.

Which part of this mini event is broken? I think what is broken is your skill. Git gud
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629

One of the easier events by far. Imagine if they healed back to full health instead of a measly 15%? So you have to hit them a few more times. They dont have any super hard or awful nodes. Just some extra crit rate and they can revive. Nothing about this is hard. And yes i am doing it with all 4* and one 5*.
  • OTERSEY wrote: »

Be like me

Git gud
  • GrooGroo Posts: 163
    Yeah, this event was fun! The revive part was actually quite enjoyable and not as annoying as I thought it would be. Of course having just r5ed my IH helped ;)
  • For the most part I like it but I'm stuck on the 5* part with Nemesis Prime. Nothing I do puts him down. I even revived and went at him a second time with my entire team and nothing. Keeps getting up, and if I use fire, it seems to run its course instantly. Tantrum's SP1 isn't a fast burn, but when I do it on NP, it does almost no damage and is gone in less than 1 second. I'm truly at a loss. The revive stuff is kinda cool the first few times, but after maybe two or three dozen times, the bot should stay down, this is just getting ridiculous!

And for the wise guys that don't want to actually contribute to the discussion beyond 'git gud' or 'git beddar', I'm good and I've gotten better, its not about not being able to knock him down, its getting him to stay down that's the problem!

Kinda getting frustrated too. With their revives, it seems like they have two speeds--when they are attacking or about to attack, they either do not fall down and get back up, they just attack and start recovering life, or if I combo or use a special, they'll drop on the first hit and stay down until the combo or SP animation is done instead of getting back up right away (when they want to), or like when Waspinator revives and gets up--so instead of getting back up with the right timing, they stay down longer and miss the rest of the attack(s).
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    For the most part I like it but I'm stuck on the 5* part with Nemesis Prime. Nothing I do puts him down. I even revived and went at him a second time with my entire team and nothing. Keeps getting up, and if I use fire, it seems to run its course instantly. Tantrum's SP1 isn't a fast burn, but when I do it on NP, it does almost no damage and is gone in less than 1 second. I'm truly at a loss. The revive stuff is kinda cool the first few times, but after maybe two or three dozen times, the bot should stay down, this is just getting ridiculous!

And for the wise guys that don't want to actually contribute to the discussion beyond 'git gud' or 'git beddar', I'm good and I've gotten better, its not about not being able to knock him down, its getting him to stay down that's the problem!

Kinda getting frustrated too. With their revives, it seems like they have two speeds--when they are attacking or about to attack, they either do not fall down and get back up, they just attack and start recovering life, or if I combo or use a special, they'll drop on the first hit and stay down until the combo or SP animation is done instead of getting back up right away (when they want to), or like when Waspinator revives and gets up--so instead of getting back up with the right timing, they stay down longer and miss the rest of the attack(s).

I actually noticed that several of my spec 3 attacks would be timed right so I would actually end up killing an enemy twice during the animation, so I'm not sure what you're seeing with two apparent speeds.

I ran the entire mission with no burn bots, and Nemesis was the one who revived the most often for me... but it really shouldn't make much of a difference. Instead of focusing on the multiple revives, just think of it as an enemy having a much greater health bar. Use the same techniques as you would normally use against him, and don't rush to apply your burns when you see he's at low health. That feeling of rushing or running out of time can often contribute to mistakes, which might be where you're taking a lot of hits. Of course, this is speculation on my part. Don't give up. ;)
  • SkBirdmanSkBirdman Posts: 391
    ...its not about not being able to knock him down, its getting him to stay down that's the problem!...

I read this in Springers voice, just sayin'.
  • Sydney2Sydney2 Posts: 68
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    ...its not about not being able to knock him down, its getting him to stay down that's the problem!...

I read this in Springers voice, just sayin'.

Dare to be Stupid.
  • GungnirGungnir Posts: 81
    For the most part I like it but I'm stuck on the 5* part with Nemesis Prime. Nothing I do puts him down. I even revived and went at him a second time with my entire team and nothing. Keeps getting up, and if I use fire, it seems to run its course instantly. Tantrum's SP1 isn't a fast burn, but when I do it on NP, it does almost no damage and is gone in less than 1 second. I'm truly at a loss. The revive stuff is kinda cool the first few times, but after maybe two or three dozen times, the bot should stay down, this is just getting ridiculous!

I'm not sure what you're seeing with two apparent speeds.

I've noticed this happening to me too. Basically the bit will sometimes revive instantly, often it's whilst I'm in mid combo, allowing them to counter instantly. Very annoying. Other times, often during a special they stay on the floor for a short amount of time, thus missing being hit be the remainder of the special.

I agree though, special 3 is the best method, often takes them down twice, if you have a bot with a long s3 animation.
  • WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    I noticed og prime sp3 seemed to be enough to ko most on the burn mods, used grimlock and ih for most of that mission
  • Range shot them.
    You won't be caught by surprise by the stun that comes with the revive
  • OTERSEYOTERSEY Posts: 3
    edited November 2019
    Fun is only one moment – bunch of bitards without IRL life massively force-up blatant cashgrab from Kabam.

Bad skills? At this moment I try defeat Cyclonus in 4* mission. Kill him over 20 times! 20! And he not die... My energon is run out. This is completely broken idea make unkilleble enemies. You want donate? You got nothing from me. This is more arrogant than lootboxes from EA or timesavers donates from Ubisoft in full price games.

Shame on you all.
  • OTERSEY wrote: »
    Fun is only one moment – bunch of bitards without IRL life massively force-up blatant cashgrab from Kabam.

Bad skills? At this moment I try defeat Cyclonus in 4* mission. Kill him over 20 times! 20! And he not die... My energon is run out. This is completely broken idea make unkilleble enemies. You want donate? You got nothing from me. This is more arrogant than lootboxes from EA or timesavers donates from Ubisoft in full price games.

Shame on you all.

Maybe.... try to kill it with burn? :)

xm0x69y40xhw.jpg
  • make the halloween special again, of all the crystals that I opened I didn't get any nemesis prime, I'm crying. :'(
    by the way the worst of all for me was cyclonus and its heavy shield, I've lost several times and I spent all the energy but I could defeat it
  • Luckas22 wrote: »
    make the halloween special again, of all the crystals that I opened I didn't get any nemesis prime, I'm crying. :'(
    by the way the worst of all for me was cyclonus and its heavy shield, I've lost several times and I spent all the energy but I could defeat it

You're crying??? I'm hoping that's an incorrect translation
  • It's just a way to say goodbye, don't take it so seriously, you understand, if I get a little upset because I didn't get any 5 stars or a nemesis prime but well it's bad luck of mine just
  • Luckas22 wrote: »
    It's just a way to say goodbye, don't take it so seriously, you understand, if I get a little upset because I didn't get any 5 stars or a nemesis prime but well it's bad luck of mine just

I just got two 4 stars from all of the crystals so.. :) whatever.. 3 stars are duped, for forge food they are good.. if forged I get 4 star shards.... which means 5 star shards later.. :) It's the progress