Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Away mission improvement suggestion

2»

Comments

• NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    Nightpath wrote: »
    JKL wrote: »
    小龙女 wrote: »
    Would be nice right about now to send multiple teams, lol.

78r23qebym9p.png

Well that’s if u have the roster for it. U probably needs 12 rank 4 5* to do all 3, which most people don’t have (I don’t)

Would not have been an issue. I could have made it work if that option was available.

You'd be surprised how far you'll go in getting guaranteed away missions just meeting the class bonuses.

ygru554xd9gw.jpg

Scrubs

Who you callin' scrub?
    6r1ph44sk67y.jpg

People complaining that they need r5 5*s to run epic away missions.

I run them with R3- 5*s and do fine

I think you all are full of it, you can probably do less than R3 5".

Yeah, I can mainly send R2s and maybe an R3 even for 5* shard missions. Usually the class has to matchup though.

For the missions that yield fewer 5* shards you can use 4* bots.

15j5k3g047bc.png

Why are the bot ratings missing?

That's a good question. Sometimes the ratings show for me and sometimes they don't. Visual glitch?
    edited October 2019
    @Bi1b0Baggins I figured it out... kind of. The ratings show on my tablet, but not on my phone, most of the time. But not always. A game restart fixes it.
  • LoganSPLoganSP Posts: 36
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

My problem in the last month with away missions is how nerfed they have been in October... Nothing but ore 13 and gold. Barely any chips and one 5* shard mission.

Also barely any ore-13 xtals, which brings me to my second problem that we have been discussing in our alliance... Did you guys nerf those xtals further and didn't bother to tell us? For the past month whatever we opened would barely yield a t3 basic let alone anything interesting.

The more seasoned players (LVL 56 and above) shouldn't have to scramble for dirt like that.. my two cents.
    edited October 2019
    LoganSP wrote: »

My problem in the last month with away missions is how nerfed they have been in October... Nothing but ore 13 and gold. Barely any chips and one 5* shard mission.

Also barely any ore-13 xtals, which brings me to my second problem that we have been discussing in our alliance... Did you guys nerf those xtals further and didn't bother to tell us? For the past month whatever we opened would barely yield a t3 basic let alone anything interesting.

The more seasoned players (LVL 56 and above) shouldn't have to scramble for dirt like that.. my two cents.

You just have bad RNG luck. I've had no such issues, with plenty of 5* shard missions, and an abnormally high number of bot chip missions. And the ore13 crystals have yielded enough t3c that I'm still selling a lot, just to keep them from expiring. I've pulled t4b essence 3 times. t4c once. No t3a though.
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    LoganSP wrote: »

You just have bad RNG luck. I've had no such issues, with plenty of 5* shard missions, and an abnormally high number of bot chip missions. And the ore13 crystals have yielded enough t3c that I'm still selling a lot, just to keep them from expiring. I've pulled t4b essence 3 times. t4c once. No t3a though.

I've gotten 3 T3A and 2 T4C...no T4B yet
  • @Kabam Vydious , any chance for:
    1. getting the ability to send multiple away teams at once
    2. increased T4B from T3 Ore crystals

Thoughts?
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    edited November 2019

78r23qebym9p.png

p0l7jt05b53d.jpg

Happened again. Multiple teams would be great about now.
  • JKL wrote: »

78r23qebym9p.png

p0l7jt05b53d.jpg

Happened again. Multiple teams would be great about now.

This sounds nice XD
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Beastdad wrote: »
    I would almost pay money to be able to send multiple teams at once.

ALMOST.
    what if we could send extra away missions for an energon cost, that ramps up depending on how many extra ones we do? So 1 at a time is free, 2 is 10, 3 is 20, all 4 is 30 or something? It would be nice if they could refresh quicker than 2 hours too
  • DaveJL wrote: »
    what if we could send extra away missions for an energon cost, that ramps up depending on how many extra ones we do? So 1 at a time is free, 2 is 10, 3 is 20, all 4 is 30 or something? It would be nice if they could refresh quicker than 2 hours too

Would that really be nice? You have less time to do other away missions, amd may not be able to do some (like the 5 star shard ones) because of some like what i just mentioned take long.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    DaveJL wrote: »

I would pay energon for that option.
    DaveJL wrote: »

Would that really be nice? You have less time to do other away missions, amd may not be able to do some (like the 5 star shard ones) because of some like what i just mentioned take long.

But you can do multiple missions at a time, so you would need to manage it properly.