Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Cheetor’s Signature Ability Scaling needs changing.

As it stands, duping Cheetor more than once is one of the most pointless upgrades possible. There is virtually no difference between Sig level 1 and Sig level 40. The critical rate increase makes close to no difference once acquired and the duration time which is highlighted in green never seems to go up and remains at 4 seconds. Is this intentional? Can this be checked on by the team please?

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    There's several bots like this.

For example, Mixmaster does not return additional damage... His Sig level only increases block proficiency.

I'm sure it's intentional.

Think about fighting an AI controlled Cheetor with an increased feral strike duration, or even an increased evade percentage.

No thanks. He's strong enough.
  • Options
    NightpathNightpath Posts: 644
    @Manthro has a point. I'm just thinking of fighting the Cheetor in the old AM map with those particular improvements....
  • Options
    I prefer it as it is. To me, Feral Strike's best function is the ability to ignore Shields, Armor, and Evade. That alone is powerful as it is, with the Critical Rate being a small bonus compared to it.
  • Options
    iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Fair enough, he’s strong enough as he is, but the signature description is misleading. Every other time when a stat is highlighted green it means it’ll scale upwards as it’s upgraded. Not the case with Cheetor so it still needs to be looked up so people don’t go spending their sig upgrades on him as I did.
  • Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited October 2019
    I will say that I could get on board with giving cheetor an increased chance to cause a miss on a dash. This ability isn't part of his signature but it would be something fair to add to it and have it scale as the level increases to add to the already existing skill.
  • Options
    iBKiBK Posts: 200
    Beastdad wrote: »
    iBK wrote: »
    Not the case with Cheetor so it still needs to be looked up so people don’t go spending their sig upgrades on him as I did.

Yeah spending sigs on cheetor is definitely a mistake, he's only one of the best bots in his class.

Like many bots in this game, you don't start seeing their sig shine until it is high. Having a 40% chance of critical rate is straight up awesome.

If it's a flat out 40% crit rate, it's very good. If it's a 40% crit rate to his base, it's not that good. It makes me wonder sometimes, are the 10% Crit/Attack buffs global boosts or base boosts? Some clarification would be nice @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Miike