Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Monthly Objective Issue

DeathkightDeathkight Posts: 39
edited October 2019 in General Discussion
8z25es38h948.png
I bought Scorponok as soon as he was available in the store but the monthly objectives hasn’t reset so will it still count @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious

Comments

• Sycko5Sycko5 Posts: 206
    Probably not
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Many have fell victim of the unsync. Please compensate.
  • XXXXXX Posts: 80
    I also bought scorponok. I didn’t know that monthly objectives’ timer wasn’t adjusted yet.
    What is the meaning of releasing the new month’s bots and not reset the monthly objectives and the spotlight mission at the same time?
    @Kabam Vydious please say something. We can’t buy scorponok two times and like this we can’t get the “complete all” objective.
  • VectorSierraXÎXVectorSierraXÎX Posts: 84
    edited October 2019
    I too bought a 5* Scorponok as soon as it was available but I immediately regretted it as I soon realized the monthly objectives were not reset yet. I truly hope there will be something to compensate for this as 100K chips is A LOT.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    I was smart and checked to see if monthly objectives reset first so now i know to wait a few hours before purchasing
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    The next spotlight hasn't started for some of us, they did tell us about the time changes.
    For me it doesn't start for around 1 hr 45 mins
  • SlayerSlayer Posts: 1,085
    Buttehrs wrote: »
    I was smart and checked to see if monthly objectives reset first so now i know to wait a few hours before purchasing

Hahahahaha 😂

Also to OP thanks for being the lab rat , now we wont buy scorponok till kabam fixes the bug
  • We're in talks about how to make up for this confusion for any folks who may have gotten Scorp early.
  • XXXXXX Posts: 80
  • Thank you Vydious
  • SteffSteff Posts: 71
    Thank you vydious