Home General Discussion

Event Time Start

2»

Comments

  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 639
    edited October 2019
    What was it that happened Nov 3rd?

    I thought it was the spotlight...I know a mod said SOMETHING about November 3rd...

    Yes. They said "There will be no further adjustments to accommodate the end of Daylight Savings Time on November 3."
  • Nightpath wrote: »
    What was it that happened Nov 3rd?

    I thought it was the spotlight...I know a mod said SOMETHING about November 3rd...

    Yes. They said "There will be no further adjustments to accommodate the end of Daylight Savings Time on November 3."

    And I decided to read it backwards...lol
  • Currently events are starting at 10am PDT/1pmEDT/12pm EST.
    We are moving the events to start at 7am PDT/10amEDT/9amEST.

    Actually currently events start at 1pm EST not 12pm EST.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 995
    Onyxhead wrote: »
    Currently events are starting at 10am PDT/1pmEDT/12pm EST.
    We are moving the events to start at 7am PDT/10amEDT/9amEST.

    Actually currently events start at 1pm EST not 12pm EST.

    EDT vs EST. Look it up.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 992
    EDT pertains to spring/summer so it’s 1pm EDT currently as to when Spotlight events start.

    EST is fall/winter so that is in fact 12pm EST as @Kabam Vydious stated in his comment.

    Also, I made a mistake in my post earlier. I did not mean to say AM will start at 10am — that applies to Special events, Raid store reset.
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Why is so many people stress out and confuse on the new times? Let it be and you'll be fine
  • With the time changes will the new spotlight start at 9am
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Deathkight wrote: »
    With the time changes will the new spotlight start at 9am

    Do you even read the in game mail?
  • DeathkightDeathkight Posts: 39
    edited October 2019
    DonApis wrote: »
    Deathkight wrote: »
    With the time changes will the new spotlight start at 9am

    Do you even read the in game mail?
    I did read the in game mail but there was no mention of the bot of the month reset will also take place 3 hours earlier as well at this time

  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,457
    I find this a little interesting:

    788r2plyb0cr.jpeg

    Okay, so times will be adjusted 3 hours earlier. The 1:00 pm EST event start will now be 10:00 am EST. But...

    inyf62fk9jca.jpeg

    It says no adjustments will be made to accommodate the daylight saving time change, however, it then says events will then be at 9:00 am EST. Seems like after the daylight saving time ends, they’re making the events even 1 hour earlier making the total change 4 hours. Hmmm..... 🤔
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 639
    I’m curious. The Spotlight Mission event starts soon, which is when I assume the spotlight itself will start — and yet the monthly objectives look like they won’t roll over until 3 hours after the spotlight.

    Which means we will need to be careful about not finishing any objectives until they are actually available.

    Am I reading that right? Perhaps I’m making too many assumptions here. :)
  • DonApisDonApis Posts: 544
    Nightpath wrote: »
    I’m curious. The Spotlight Mission event starts soon, which is when I assume the spotlight itself will start — and yet the monthly objectives look like they won’t roll over until 3 hours after the spotlight.

    Which means we will need to be careful about not finishing any objectives until they are actually available.

    Am I reading that right? Perhaps I’m making too many assumptions here. :)

    I think you are right.
  • DonApis wrote: »
    Why is so many people stress out and confuse on the new times? Let it be and you'll be fine

    Nobody is stressed out. We’re just looking for confirmation on the start time of alliance missions. I don’t know what your purpose for posting is, but your comments about people reading in game mail and doing math are worthless.
  • DragmaDragma Posts: 70
    Well, the new arena just started so looks like until DST ends things will be moving 3 hours earlier then they were, so expect the AM in less then 2 hours from now (so at 10AM MST).
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,099
    Nightpath wrote: »
    I’m curious. The Spotlight Mission event starts soon, which is when I assume the spotlight itself will start — and yet the monthly objectives look like they won’t roll over until 3 hours after the spotlight.

    Which means we will need to be careful about not finishing any objectives until they are actually available.

    Am I reading that right? Perhaps I’m making too many assumptions here. :)

    Some of my fellows have already been caught by this time mismatch: they bought their Scorpy before the monthly objectives are refreshed... and didn't get the objective done.
  • NightpathNightpath Posts: 639
    Nightpath wrote: »
    I’m curious. The Spotlight Mission event starts soon, which is when I assume the spotlight itself will start — and yet the monthly objectives look like they won’t roll over until 3 hours after the spotlight.

    Which means we will need to be careful about not finishing any objectives until they are actually available.

    Am I reading that right? Perhaps I’m making too many assumptions here. :)

    Some of my fellows have already been caught by this time mismatch: they bought their Scorpy before the monthly objectives are refreshed... and didn't get the objective done.

    That's why I brought it up... my alliance is holding off for now.

    Hopefully Kabam can autocomplete that objective for your alliance mates.
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    edited October 2019
    @Kabam Vydious Just read the other thread saying you pushed the AM time. Does that mean it starts at the same time it has been starting previously for this week? There is currently no countdown in game.
  • edited October 2019
    Canuck33 wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious Just read the other thread saying you pushed the AM time. Does that mean it starts at the same time it has been starting previously for this week? There is currently no countdown in game.

    Starts in 30 minutes!
  • Canuck33Canuck33 Posts: 244
    edited October 2019
    thank you for the heads up, will be ready.

    And looking again there is now a countdown in game :p
  • @Kabam Vydious
    So current event was started 1pm
    After the current event ends, the next alliance missions event beginning on nov 7 will begin at 9am est? Is this correct?
Sign In or Register to comment.