Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Soundwave reflecting special 3?

I've been playing this game literally since day one, I've dealt with all the god awful bugs that are still here today, the ranged fighting system that inherently hates me And I'm too patient with this game for my own good. I'm doing missions and all of a sudden, a suped up soundwave reflects my special 3? Is that a thing that he can do? If it is, then it's just by my own lack of skill, but if not I'm actually done, I'm sick of kabam not fixing the bugs that were there at launch. If someone could just tell me what's happening that'd be great thanks.

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Which bot did you use? What happened when the "reflection" happens? Did Soundwave stop the animation of being hit and suddenly start moving normally?
  • Which bot did you use? What happened when the "reflection" happens? Did Soundwave stop the animation of being hit and suddenly start moving normally?

I was using my 5* magnus, the animation happened and then afterwards the green barrier came up and the 'reflected' thing came up as well and ko'd me. I'd already had been having problems with that fight, with Soundwave speed spamming rng attacks after a special, him point blank rng shooting me and not receiving hits (though that might have been my internet)