Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Best Mastery Setup

Just wanted to ask what’s a good mastery setup? If y’all have tips and can show me y’all setups that would be highly appreciated.

Comments

• Who’s your team? Masteries should be designed around which bots you use and how to get the most out of them.
  • here are my masteries and my team.
  • Black_ThoughtBlack_Thought Posts: 392
    edited November 2019
    Unlock star seeker and max glass cannon ASAP. You don’t need 5 points in courage. You only need one point in pierce armor. As you get to level 60 people will be able to give you a full setup.

Here’s what I think you should do.

Max:
    Glass cannon
    Deep wounds

1 point in star seeker
    Add some points in sniper. You’d be surprised.
  • Should I have anything in defense?
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Borja1184 wrote: »
    Should I have anything in defense?

No

Just remove 1 point from Pierce Armor and put your spare points on Star Seeker, period
  • Ok thanks for the help.
  • Is it good to max Crit rate and Crit damage?
    Mutantdoc wrote: »
    Is it good to max Crit rate and Crit damage?

It is
  • But why only put one point in Pierce armour?
  • Just wondering if it's better to put the remaining 4 points in sequencer or critical ratedfsgkeghy90s.png
    But why only put one point in Pierce armour?

Because there’s an entire Class dedicated to taking that Mastery to the extreme. Oh, and Scouts too
    Just wondering if it's better to put the remaining 4 points in sequencer or critical ratedfsgkeghy90s.png

I’d say Crit Rate is more important than Sequencer, especially since you’ve already maxed out Crit Damage