Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

More props

Wanted to say I'm really digging the Halloween missions. I haven't pulled a 5* yet but I have pulled 2-4* Nemesis Primes and a 4* KB, which the extra sig levels for him is priceless.
I also like the new monthly achievements and how they're structured. Haven't seen many mention these...or maybe I haven't paid much attention.
Anyway, once again @Kabam Vydious , @Kabam Miike keep up the good work. On a roll again.
Now, for some good 5*s before the orange crystals go away....

Comments

• Yep.. I came here for the same reason. It's a really good idea, I enjoy the fights. Not too long maps for those who are working.. Has a chance to low lvl players to get high rarity bots. And every openings has its own little excitement factor that maybe it will be a 4 or 5 star bot..

I think it's really a good mini event :) good job 👏👍
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I also really like the subtraction of the "win # of alliance fights with the most oddball monthly bot" achievement.
  • Thanks for the feedback on this!
  • BaRdYaAmNBaRdYaAmN Posts: 1,506
    My only regret is that my crystal luck wasn't good enough for 1 5*, but yeah, loved the surprise
  • DrShotgunDrShotgun Posts: 2,157
    I had my family in from Australia so I wasn't able to play everyday, but I did pull a few 3*s 2 4* NPs, a 4* KB, and a 4* Ratchet