Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

AI going crazy in arena again

Notice that the super ninja AI has been turned on again after hitting infinite streak. Can't hit them after 5 hit combo, dodges everything, sits back and just fires off 1 or 2 shots. Was good for a few weeks, please look into this.

Comments

• SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Yeah I noticed it this morning too as I've been doing 4 star arena. They definitely tweaked something.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    I'm over a 35 win streak and haven't experienced this.. when did it start for you guys, just curious
  • Frugalli88Frugalli88 Posts: 148
    Started with the shockwave arena, it's random but annoying as hell. I can adjust to it unless it's Bumblebee or Motormaster.
  • I'm at 32 wins and I have definitely noticed it. Bumblebee is ridiculous, and a few others have been a royal pain to deal with. I have not noticed this problem before, but I'm hoping they will figure something out soon.
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    Tbh, I like the crazy AI. Post breakthrough arena is boring and this makes it interesting, and I'm sure we'll eventually see this type of ai in other areas of the game so it's good practice.
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    I also noted a new ai team showing up. Shockwave. They may be trying to mix up the current meta.u00803hfh4tm.png
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Don't get me wrong.. every now and then I'll only get 2/3 wins during an infinite streak due to a tough battle, but never had all 3 bots in a matchup go berserker on me.

And yeah, I tend to try and avoid MM and Bee unless I'm using IH.

They are always tough to beat
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Mallowman wrote: »
    I also noted a new ai team showing up. Shockwave. They may be trying to mix up the current meta.u00803hfh4tm.png

If you read your in game emails you would know that's part of current event...
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    @Mustangjon forgive for not reading the in game email. No need for the snarky comment.