Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Signiture lost

Anyone have trouble with some of your signiture programs working or applying? 2 players in our alliance did.

Comments

• JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    Can you elaborate on what you mean by Sigs not working? Do you mean a specific bot’s Sig ability like Grimlock not purifying a debuff or do you mean a Sig upgrade not raising the Sig number when used?
  • The signature programs used to increase the signature level. The ones earned from signature arena etc.
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I follow. So what exactly is happening? You apply a Sig upgrade and the Sig Ability number doesn’t go up accordingly?

• I think I figured it out. Just tested it. If you are near full sign let's say 97 and you have 6 sig programs to use. The game will allow you to burn all 6. The bot will be at 100 sig and you used all 6 sigs. I figured it would cap you or prevent from using too much.
  • I had 14 sigs and was at 95 level. I used 6 to 101. (To test). Jetfire went from 95 to 100 and my sigs went down 6 from 14 to 8.
  • So what was the problem? Max signature is only 100. Whether you spend 5 or more, you still get level 100.
    In this game, you have to adjust not to overspend yourself. Similar to forging, level up bot. The game wont deduct the overspent balance back to you.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    What's amazing is that two players in the same alliance pulled the same bonehead manoeuvre.

The only thing wrong here is the reality that they tried to cheat the system, and got burnt. Now they cry foul and say "it's not working, my items didn't apply and got consumed."

These players know perfectly well that's exactly how it went down.
  • Manthro I was on a break at work...rushing and trying to get my sigs done. I hammered the button thinking it will cap...seems like this has worked before. The font is small . ...yaddah yaddah. I wasnt sure what happened at the time. I figured it out as I posted this. Ore does cap you from overshooting. Nobody is crying foul...that was an assumption.
  • Oh so you 'donated' 3 sig back to Kabam.
  • JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Manthro I was on a break at work...rushing and trying to get my sigs done. I hammered the button thinking it will cap...seems like this has worked before. The font is small . ...yaddah yaddah. I wasnt sure what happened at the time. I figured it out as I posted this. Ore does cap you from overshooting. Nobody is crying foul...that was an assumption.

Write into support. If you get a decent one, they will return your sigs. Also, it's good to pay attention, lol.
  • What I'm hearing is that this isn't a bug and rather a user error. I'm sorry to hear that happened, however, this isn't something that is 'game breaking'. I'll bring it up nonetheless as being a thing, but at the moment I'm going to close this thread in the grander scheme of things.
This discussion has been closed.