Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

2H 2019 has been better than 1H so far

The second half of 2019 has been better for TFTF content (apart from new bots). New stuff has been more frequent and less focused on grinding arenas and raids. Here's my comparison.

New content 1H 2019:
  • Mar 28: Bumblebee raid event
  • Apr 1: Alliance Missions: Dark Horizons
  • Apr 3: Thundercracker challenge
  • Jun 6: Chrono Vector: Grimlock Saves the Day
  • Jun 27: Class Clash week arenas/raids

New content 2H 2019:
  • July 11: Nemesis Prime event
  • Aug 1: Tale of Two Stingers
  • Aug 15: Fog of War
  • Sep 1: Prime Suspect
  • Sep 1: TF 35 year anniversary event
  • Sep 12: Chrono Vector: Generation
  • Sep 19: Act 4 Chapter 1
  • Oct 2: Shattered Bridges
  • Oct 17: Evil Tread
  • Oct 31: Evil Tread Day 0
  • Oct 31: Shattered Lenses

I've left out Sharkticon weeks, bot rebalancing, and reforged spotlights (even though some work was done on those to freshen them up). Did I miss anything noteworthy?

To the TFTF team: Thanks for picking up the pace a bit. Please keep us out of another slump!

Comments

• The second half has DEFINITELY been better than the first. It's really good given the limitations that the company has. Even though this game has flaws, I'm glad Kabam has put more effort into game development.

As for content, I would say the Away Mission Updates are noteworthy. Ore Crystals are a great source of gold, ore, and valuable sparks and are reliable for a Commander's growing bots.
  • Thank you for this! We really appreciate the feedback and kind words! We're hoping to keep it up into the new year!
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    @CarrotBoy2k great work posting the events done by Kabam team so far in 2019.

So so tired of the constant "Where's the New Content?!?'' threads just littering the forums.

We as TF fans should be grateful that such a top game, with excellent fight dynamics, decent stories and continuous updates exists in mobile form.
    We probably don't realize what a great quality title this is, and sometimes need a little reminder.

Here's to the longevity of F2F and may 2020 bring even better content.

PS- Fingers crossed there will be LESS bugs, too
  • Kabam has set the bars for second half of 2019 without a doubt; with 2020 around the corner, can they maintain the momentum (not a reference to Ramjet).

Agree that second half of 2019 was better. The first half gave perception that game was going the way if the dodo.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Now, what can we do about some new bots? Who do we gotta talk to about that? Or better yet, grovel to? Lol
  • Jazz444Jazz444 Posts: 2,021
    edited November 2019
    Thank you for this! We really appreciate the feedback and kind words! We're hoping to keep it up into the new year!

If Fog of War, or new bots come back I’ll jump through the ceiling lol 😂, I’m excited to see what’s coming up
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I agree with the above. Adding new bots could be exciting but to me the current roster is ok. Balance update is more attracting since I prefer to own certain bots before they're buffed than to try my RNG luck. Andeit's high time to add some skins with boosts to go along with the story.
    But its a transformers game. We want to play with all of them. Not just the 40 we have. Theres still hundreds of them. You guys don't want to play as sludge or whirl or depthcharge?
  • Buttehrs wrote: »
    But its a transformers game. We want to play with all of them. Not just the 40 we have. Theres still hundreds of them. You guys don't want to play as sludge or whirl or depthcharge?

A G R E E D
  • JIMMY_SABJIMMY_SAB Posts: 1,008
    I actually want to scale back the roster. Let’s just have 6 bots. One for each class. That way we all have the same roster. Even drop the synergies concept and AM too. Sick of playing this game with others. Just want to play all by myself in the bathroom - autofight raids, grind out old story modes for XP that doesn’t count anymore, & arenas with my 2* bots.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    JIMMY_SAB wrote: »
    I actually want to scale back the roster. Let’s just have 6 bots. One for each class. That way we all have the same roster. Even drop the synergies concept and AM too. Sick of playing this game with others. Just want to play all by myself in the bathroom - autofight raids, grind out old story modes for XP that doesn’t count anymore, & arenas with my 2* bots.

giphy.gif

• JIMMY_SAB wrote: »

I died laughing
  • Buttehrs wrote: »

I want Scrapper, Rampage (BW), Megatron (BW), Blitzwing, Astrotrain, Onslaught, Swindle...
    SkBirdman wrote: »
    Buttehrs wrote: »

I want Scrapper, Rampage (BW), Megatron (BW), Blitzwing, Astrotrain, Onslaught, Swindle...

And so many more!