Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Most underrated characters?

2»

Comments

• BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    edited November 2019
    Blaster and Kickback.

Blaster: Excellent vs Tronus, Galvatron, MV Megs and many techs. They can't kill you if their heavies and ranged take a week to get to you. Shock. Power gain. Damage reduction. If they ever add power control/leak...

Kickback: Since his rebalance, a proper monster. Power Leak. Stacked shock. Stacked bleed. Consumes buffs. T-Cog malfunction. Evade.
    Plus he's super easy to beat, but deadly awesome to use.
    Tronus RR and WJ HA are easy meat. Shockwave, Mirage are nothing.
    Surprisingly OGP, MV1, Jazz, Prowl and Cheetos too.

However, what these 2 have in common, and what prevents them from entering God-tier is their whimpy SP3s. And that they have direct counters.
  • BlackRazak wrote: »
    Blaster and Kickback.

Blaster: Excellent vs Tronus, Galvatron, MV Megs and many techs. They can't kill you if their heavies and ranged take a week to get to you. Shock. Power gain. Damage reduction. If they ever add power control/leak...

Kickback: Since his rebalance, a proper monster. Power Leak. Stacked shock. Stacked bleed. Consumes buffs. T-Cog malfunction. Evade.
    Plus he's super easy to beat, but deadly awesome to use.
    Tronus RR and WJ HA are easy meat. Shockwave, Mirage are nothing.
    Surprisingly OGP, MV1, Jazz, Prowl and Cheetos too.

However, what these 2 have in common, and what prevents them from entering God-tier is their whimpy SP3s. And that they have direct counters.

Kickback is my main scout. Almost fully forged 4/5 waiting for complete the full t4 scout.I really love him, but mostly used because I'm using almost all of his synergy team members :) (Grim and Ram are 5/5, MM will be the next 5/5 brawler (I have a t4 brawler for him) ) Nice team :)

I think you're right with Blaster.. He is the other most underrated bot (I mentioned Dinobot earlier)
  • Welcome to the kickback fanclub XD
  • Welcome to the kickback fanclub XD

Join today and you get a free t shirt. Wait, never mind, kickback ate them.
  • BlackRazakBlackRazak Posts: 2,812
    Decimus234 wrote: »
    Welcome to the kickback fanclub XD

Join today and you get a free t shirt. Wait, never mind, kickback ate them.

Duh, the ones that eat t-shirts are
    THESE GUYS
    drmprlmpwwol.jpg
    6cqqxqhuy6vp.jpg

This bloke won't eat PROCESSED cotton
    qua3x22xr2s1.jpg