Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Smashed max forge level

MalinatorMalinator Posts: 5
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hi all,

I decided to do some forging and forged about 10 bots in to my Soundwave. It said it would get to about 62/75 IIRC. Turns out it went all of the way up to 91/75?? Ive restarted the app but it still says 91/75. I can't forge anymore in to it as its considered max level.. Has this happened before? What should i do??

Comments

• asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    That's awesome. For some folks the forge level ends up less than what it says it will.
  • HautzHautz Posts: 3
    This happened with my Megatron, hopefully the next maintenance will correct some of these oddities.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2017
    The easiest thing to do would be to unlock forge level 100 any forging the lower tier Soundwave into this Soundwave.

But... I wouodnt even level it up. Just forge it into your bot at base level
  • you should count yourself lucky as this appears to be a glitch in your favour - you shouldn't be able to get that high without first unlocking the full forge by forging 2* SW into him (and i don't think he exists?)

What you have there is probably the most powerful 3* SW in the game... until the glitch gets corrected, and you essentially throw away the extra bots you used to take him above 75.
  • That's the weirdest Forge Level related issue I've seen.... I'll take it to the team!
  • Lol… just… lol
  • This is the greatest bug I've ever heard of… but you were right to report it.
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Don't worry it will be fixed ASAP!
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    @Kabam Miike I hope you guys allow Malinator to keep the overshot forge levels, as a reward for his honesty? :smile: